Looking for an alliance

for all Alliance discussion
Kaname94
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Power of the Ori
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Lord_anubis

Looking for an alliance

I've been on for a while now and fancy joining an alliance. I've contacted a few but never get responses and it seems most are never on. I want an alliance with some good banter. I am willing to help those weaker than me and also to learn from those more experienced.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Re: Looking for an alliance

good luck :smt060
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Kaname94
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Power of the Ori
Alternate name(s): Lord_anubis

Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Come join us at DDE mate! You'd fit in nicely if banter is a big part of what you need.

http://dde.theshadowknights.net/index.php
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Hi :)

Come join your fellow country men in the Warlords of Briton :)

My skype, should you be interested is Mattreed1986, lets have a chat and discuss what you want and perhaps you'll find some friendly banter you might not find elsewhere.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Field Marshall wrote:Hi :)

My skype, should you be interested is Mattreed1986, lets have a chat and discuss what you want and perhaps you'll find some friendly banter you might not find elsewhere.
join them ^^
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

Kaname94 wrote:I've been on for a while now and fancy joining an alliance. I've contacted a few but never get responses and it seems most are never on. I want an alliance with some good banter. I am willing to help those weaker than me and also to learn from those more experienced.
Then look no further.
The Hidden Village Empire is all about banter, having a good time, and shooting the breeze with the mailman or anyone else who sets foot in our humble abode.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=108045
^some info about us.

You should definitely hop on over to the forums there, even if just to say hi. We love entertaining guests with our whimsical banter and crazy antics.

:D
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Hey there!

What are you looking for ?

-The Dark Dominium Empire (DDE) is highly active, the flagship alliance is the oldest active alliance ingame with great war history. In DDE you will have to learn how to grow during battles. Many of the members have been here since beginning of SGW.
DDE has many paths, if you enjoy role-playing as a goa'uld we have Dominium of Ricos, if you like to grow and learn the ins and out of this game you can go to Dominium of Chaos. We currently have 4 alliances in the empire. Don't let the size fool ya, this is one tightly knit group!

- MaYHeM/Chaos is one fantastic family, highly experienced fighters and probably among the most loyal bunch out there.

-Hidden Village Empire is definitely a great place to learn & grow, with some friendly people. (They are also rulers of all SPAM)
(I recommend new people that are looking for growing and learning some basics before warring, that they to do so in HvE)

There are a lot of alliances out there that are open to applications, Omegan Empire also has a training alliance, it's called Titans and then there's TAF with TAAE. Both of them very old and experienced. So this all depends on what you seek. Obviously being DDE I posted most about DDE - I will let representatives from other alliances tell you more about there training branches.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

Kjarkur wrote:Hey there!

What are you looking for ?

-The Dark Dominium Empire (DDE) is highly active, the flagship alliance is the oldest active alliance ingame with great war history. In DDE you will have to learn how to grow during battles. Many of the members have been here since beginning of SGW.
DDE has many paths, if you enjoy role-playing as a goa'uld we have Dominium of Ricos, if you like to grow and learn the ins and out of this game you can go to Dominium of Chaos. We currently have 4 alliances in the empire. Don't let the size fool ya, this is one tightly knit group!

- MaYHeM/Chaos is one fantastic family, highly experienced fighters and probably among the most loyal bunch out there.

-Hidden Village Empire is definitely a great place to learn & grow, with some friendly people. (They are also rulers of all SPAM)
(I recommend new people that are looking for growing and learning some basics before warring, that they to do so in HvE)

There are a lot of alliances out there that are open to applications, Omegan Empire also has a training alliance, it's called Titans and then there's TAF with TAAE. Both of them very old and experienced. So this all depends on what you seek. Obviously being DDE I posted most about DDE - I will let representatives from other alliances tell you more about there training branches.

-KJ
its nice to see a post like this :)
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Fury Of Icarus wrote:
Kaname94 wrote:I've been on for a while now and fancy joining an alliance. I've contacted a few but never get responses and it seems most are never on. I want an alliance with some good banter. I am willing to help those weaker than me and also to learn from those more experienced.
Then look no further.
The Hidden Village Empire is all about banter, having a good time, and shooting the breeze with the mailman or anyone else who sets foot in our humble abode.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=108045
^some info about us.

You should definitely hop on over to the forums there, even if just to say hi. We love entertaining guests with our whimsical banter and crazy antics.

^
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Fury Of Icarus wrote:
You should definitely hop on over to the forums there, even if just to say hi. We love entertaining* guests with our whimsical banter and crazy antics.

you forgot the fine print.

Expect to be chased by crazed monkeys. Watch out for the piles on the floor some aren't house broken yet. DO NOT look Loki in the eyes when ever he visits (crazy Russian thing). The van that comes by every so often is always a great time... but you wont remember any of it. We require 1 (one) hat as part of the application process.... This list could go on for pages....
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

Warlords of Briton, is the place for you to get a better understanding of the game. FM and kaps will give you better training and more understanding of playing. ;)
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Taco Tuesdays are a big hit! Come see what I mean and check HVE out.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

byrne_1 wrote:

Warlords of Briton, is the place for you to get a better understanding of the game. FM and kaps will give you better training and more understanding of playing. ;)
We'll have you removing the clothes off your opponents in seconds! :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Field Marshall wrote:
byrne_1 wrote:

We'll have you removing the clothes off your opponents in seconds! :-D
what takes you so long? :smt019 I prefer this instant.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”