Alliance bank POTATO *TAG*

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...

Potato?

Potato.
57%
No.
43%

Total votes: 14
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Alliance bank POTATO *TAG*

If an a member of an alliance goes inactive for 10 or more days, there will be an option for an alliance leader to "Purchase Vac Mode with Alliance Bank" for this member.

I dunno kinda of an expensive thing to save someones account when they suddenly vanish.

So 25t per click?

Random idea.
Last edited by Kikaz on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Alliance bank purchase idea

uhm not really a fan, i think it's the owners responsibility to look after there own acc. If they are gone for 10 days then they got more to worry about :D , and should of planned ahead.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Kikaz wrote:If an a member of an alliance goes inactive for 10 or more days, there will be an option for an alliance leader to "Purchase Vac Mode with Alliance Bank" for this member.

I dunno kinda of an expensive thing to save someones account when they suddenly vanish.

So 25t per click?

Random idea.
I like it ^_^
Sometimes internet might drop out or RL might get busy. As a leader having the ability to set an inactive to vac mode would be a bonus.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

I dont like this. More statbuilders abilityes in this game are not welcome.
If someone cant afford to loose what he built, than he shouldnt build it at all.

Hell yeah, we could alowe accounts sharing and what if one active take care bout 20 allaince members while they sleep?
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Kikaz
For the Lulz

caesar2 wrote:I dont like this. More statbuilders abilityes in this game are not welcome.
If someone cant afford to loose what he built, than he shouldnt build it at all.

Hell yeah, we could alowe accounts sharing and what if one active take care bout 20 allaince members while they sleep?
How would this benefit to stat building?

The account can not be logged into for 10 days BEFORE this option becomes available in my original suggestion.

Im not suggesting this so people can think of a way to abuse it, or save someone stats.

It's so when that one guy disappears, no one can get a hold of him, and he's getting farmed constantly. Instead of booting him, you can vac his account for a chunk of your alliance bank.

Also at 25t per click as I suggested it wasn't exactly cheap but whatever

put it at a 100t or 10% of alliance bank whichever is greater if it bothers you then 10 clicks and an alliance bank is empty..

It would also be a standard vac mode, 2 days min, guy cant have been on alliance PPT recently as well.

But hell if you can tell me how it would be abused by all means.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Kikaz wrote:
caesar2 wrote:I dont like this. More statbuilders abilityes in this game are not welcome.

The account can not be logged into for 10 days BEFORE this option becomes available in my original suggestion.

Im not suggesting this so people can think of a way to abuse it, or save someone stats.

It's so when that one guy disappears, no one can get a hold of him, and he's getting farmed constantly. Instead of booting him, you can vac his account for a chunk of your alliance bank.

put it at a 100t or 10% of alliance bank whichever is greater if it bothers you then 10 clicks and an alliance bank is empty..

It would also be a standard vac mode, 2 days min, guy cant have been on alliance PPT recently as well.

If it was 10 days without logging in, this could be useful i can see what c2 is saying but in 10 days inactive they would be defenceless anyway. hmm.. take away farms tho, only downfall i can find. we need more big farms from people quitting :-D

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~Odin~
Alföðr

Kikaz wrote:

Still gets a +1 from me
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

I like this idea - I had a member that vanished (turns out he was in in a hospital and no way he would be coming near a computer anytime soon, with no friends or family that would know about his SGW account)

In that case I would have very much liked to be able to put him on vac mode.

This has nothing to do with statbuilding or snipers - this is about an alliance leader watching over his members when real life accidents may occur.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

I suppose it depends how you look at it.

With duals and people with high income/up, after 10 days.. there may not be a lot left to save. Alternatively, if you bring the minimum afk time sooner, it runs the risk of being overpowered (1 person playing for 50+ etc.. )

10% ( or perhaps even more ) is quite a significant chunk of one's bank though. You'd have to be damn sure it was worth the time rebuilding the naq. With a 10 day minimum, you wouldn't be able to use it whenever someone missed their ppt's or merlins either.

Still. It would be interfering with someone's account, without their consent :/ That's always a grey area, however useful it may seem.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Caprila wrote: Still. It would be interfering with someone's account, without their consent :/ That's always a grey area, however useful it may seem.
You don't have to be in an alliance. And if you know you will be inactive for more then 10 days but don't wish to be put on vac mode you can notify your leader.
This is an emergency option - because you are not aware of what happened to your member, or know it's something bad.

-KJ
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Mmmm, interesting idea. Assuming it had the restrictions kikaz listed, I can't see it being bad for the game, RL comes along and kicks people in the ass from time to time and it would be a nice feature to be able to vac an account till RL settles down. More chance of them returning if they have something to return to.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Clockwork wrote:Mmmm, interesting idea. Assuming it had the restrictions kikaz listed, I can't see it being bad for the game, RL comes along and kicks people in the ass from time to time and it would be a nice feature to be able to vac an account till RL settles down. More chance of them returning if they have something to return to.
Precisely.
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Re: Alliance bank POTATO

I'm going to bump this and add Potato into it.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
~Odin~
Alföðr

Re: Alliance bank POTATO

I have been hoping this would come back into discussion, I personally think its a great idea. Only the leader should be able to use this function and yes for it being like 25tril naq etc.
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:uhm not really a fan, i think it's the owners responsibility to look after there own acc. If they are gone for 10 days then they got more to worry about :D , and should of planned ahead.

not really sometimes emegenciest happen kinda like odin explained but someone colud be rushed to hospital. or be very sick,or asodin said net just cut off. or like me go through a reallyrough patch in life stuff can hit you very fast and believe me something gw doesnt even exist anymore , except for an icelandic voice in your head going , come back , come back come back lol

:smt043

yes you KJ
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.

Return to “Game Suggestions”