Bank Deposit Issue

Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Bank Deposit Issue

I've noticed the bank acting a little funny. It is depositing all of your naq no matter what amount you instruct it to. This is a minor annoyance but an annoyance none the less. Please take a peak and let me know if Iam just a crazy misguided fool.

Thanks
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Bank Deposit Issue

Far be it from me to pass judgement on your sanity (you might want to ask a Psi Kiya Trist), but I see no such issue occurring anywhere else. :)

Please confirm you still have this issue, and if you do, what browser you use etcetera.
Support
Site Admin

Ah, it tried to deposit everything twice, so it effectively banked everything unless you tried to bank less than 50%.

Remedied. Thanks for the report. ;)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Support wrote:Ah, it tried to deposit everything twice, so it effectively banked everything unless you tried to bank less than 50%.

Remedied. Thanks for the report. ;)
I've noticed this happening a bit in other game areas too. Almost like the game falsely reacts to a double mouse click or something. I assumed my mouse was old and silly but then it would be it from my laptop/iPhone also.

It's *really* epic annoying when it does it when you are applying Merlins to planets. I've wasted many merlins this way cloaking them for 6 days instead of the intended 3.

Any thoughts on what this is? A piece of code more loose than a goose perhaps?
Support
Site Admin

Most buttons accept repeated input. That will over the course of the next few weeks become less and less prevalent as we become slightly more phone-friendly. :)

Return to “Bugs Archive”