House war bug

D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

House war bug

HI all,
i noticed this bug couple days ago but just now posting here as other channels didnt worked out to solve this problem. Dont know maybe it was already brought to admins attention, but i was encouraged to post here, so that it might be fixed quicker. Anyways the bug is related to houses and war between houses.

With house war both sides should be getting auto war, but now its not true, cause currently TDD and TAF are at house war, but only TAF is getting auto war on us, and we still have to mass them through **Filtered** nox, which is simply pain in the ass.

Now u only get auto war for sabbing but dont get it on regular attacks.

It might be that only this aker house is bugged, cause before when we were in house war against OE and we were in amun house the war was working, well it was givng u that 6attacks in 2seconds message but there were no nox, and now we cant get even that in aker house.

So i am asking admins to look in to this bug.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: House war bug

D3ath wrote:HI all,
i noticed this bug couple days ago but just now posting here as other channels didnt worked out to solve this problem. Dont know maybe it was already brought to admins attention, but i was encouraged to post here, so that it might be fixed quicker. Anyways the bug is related to houses and war between houses.

With house war both sides should be getting auto war, but now its not true, cause currently TDD and TAF are at house war, but only TAF is getting auto war on us, and we still have to mass them through **Filtered** nox, which is simply pain in the ass.

Now u only get auto war for sabbing but dont get it on regular attacks.

It might be that only this aker house is bugged, cause before when we were in house war against OE and we were in amun house the war was working, well it was givng u that 6attacks in 2seconds message but there were no nox, and now we cant get even that in aker house.

So i am asking admins to look in to this bug.
Not a bug.

Disciples of Amun (Swiftness) 50% reduction in Nox delay; 100 vs Aker House

It is only Swiftness that allows this, and only with Aker. Too tired to explain any easier.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Correct, Swiftness is the house to be if you dont want to worry about Nox much.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Why do you think we left Aker. Admittedly it got us too thinking that we'd have war/war with everyone over in Amun...alas...nope haha.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Bugs Archive”