CER bug?

Chthon
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

CER bug?

I just noticed today that all of a sudden my CER has dropped to about 25% or what it formerly was. My Charisma and number of Fleets are still the same (obviously), but the CER took a 75% hit.
I thought perhaps it was just miss-dispaying the number, and that the actually planet gain per turn would be accurate. Checked that , and nope....planet gain per turn has dropped as well. But not by the same factor, oddly.
I don't see any Game Updates on CER changes and I haven't seen anything else mentioned in the Ascended forums. Am I missing something? With a 735 Charisma and more than 400k Fleets my CER should be a heck of a lot more than 61M.

Any info would be appreciated. id=12109
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: CER bug?

You have more than 5B planets, i.e. you are over the cap.

Your CER is now subject to ever decreasing efficiency (you can find this on the Cosmic Development page, where it tells you what percentage of your CER you effectively receive).
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

A quick look at your stats shows your total expanse is over 5b planets, so your CER is now being capped. You can find an explanation on the cosmic development page.

Not a bug :)

Edit:- I see Juliette has ninja answered already :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Chthon
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

#-o Derp.....I knew that too. My bad. I keep forgetting to add the multiplier to the Planet System counts. Sorry to waste your time, but thanks much for the response.

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”