Energy Deduction

xtreme192
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 35745

Energy Deduction

Not sure if this is a bug or i missed something in the update's for Demi's

I have 2 Demis equipped each that on their own drain 744 each but my total turn deduction of 4045 per turn (nearly 4x the combined cost of the individual demi's), is this a bug or is there a multiplier in effect that i missed

thanks
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Energy Deduction

You know I don't think it's in the updates.

The combination cost of demi's isn't linear, it goes up as you equip more so it's not just 1+1
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
xtreme192
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 35745

all good, in that case no bug, thanks Sol
Sol
Forum Addict

No problem mate.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

can u please elaborate on the non linear energy usage for having more than 1 demi equipped as the ammout of ats spent on energy thats not accurate will turn out to be a waist to have more than 1 demi equipped.

demi 1 744 per tc
demi 2 565 per tc

1339 per tc is supposed to be
deducted energy is 3640

is there a specific formula u worked it out or can u adjust it to be more accurate or make it linear in a way as the time spent on wrekages is enourmous and now with more demis equipped it will be more quiet in the server and more time will be spent as the more u equip the more than ussual energy will be used and the more time u have to invest in not having demis equipped
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
Sol
Forum Addict

Unsterblich wrote:can u please elaborate on the non linear energy usage for having more than 1 demi equipped as the ammout of ats spent on energy thats not accurate will turn out to be a waist to have more than 1 demi equipped.

demi 1 744 per tc
demi 2 565 per tc

deducted energy is 3640

is there a specific formula u worked it out or can u adjust it to be more accurate or make it linear in a way as the time spent on wrekages is enourmous and now with more demis equipped it will be more quiet in the server and more time will be spent as the more u equip the more than ussual energy will be used and the more time u have to invest in not having demis equipped
It's exponential in nature.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
PTCACM
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Orici
Race: Ori
ID: 1991280

Sol wrote:
Unsterblich wrote:can u please elaborate on the non linear energy usage for having more than 1 demi equipped as the ammout of ats spent on energy thats not accurate will turn out to be a waist to have more than 1 demi equipped.

demi 1 744 per tc
demi 2 565 per tc

deducted energy is 3640

Sol better say you dont like us to play Ascended :smt022
PTCACM Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191133

Trade Black List
Osiris™

To write history, one must be more than a man...
Sol
Forum Addict

PTCACM wrote:
Sol wrote:

demi 1 744 per tc
demi 2 565 per tc

deducted energy is 3640

It's been like that since I created it :P.
Not that it's super easy to get energy now :P
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
PTCACM
Forum Irregular

Sol wrote:
PTCACM wrote:
Sol wrote:

demi 1 744 per tc
demi 2 565 per tc

deducted energy is 3640

It's been like that since I created it :P.
Not that it's super easy to get energy now :P
We didnt tried to use more than one demi to spare energy, thats why we only noticed now, since there was no display information about it there
Isnt easy to gain energy, there no enough ats to mass, farm and wreckages, im almost able to have 4 demis active, seems worthless now imagine the nuclear powerplant i would need, energy goes away fast, and we shouldnt be able to change demis for at least 18 hours to avoid exploits, SOL please change this aditional energy, it will take the fun of all features
PTCACM Trade Feedback

Trade Black List
Osiris™

Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

PTCACM wrote:Isnt easy to gain energy, there no enough ats to mass, farm and wreckages, im almost able to have 4 demis active, seems worthless now imagine the nuclear powerplant i would need, energy goes away fast, and we shouldnt be able to change demis for at least 18 hours to avoid exploits, SOL please change this aditional energy, it will take the fun of all features
Just keep signing up to the plague tournaments, more energy as a reward from that thing than you can shake a really big stick at :D

Not sure if any of the other tournaments reward mass & energy as well.

Also, the new Wreckage turns should help with farming energy :)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
PTCACM
Forum Irregular

Clockwork wrote:
PTCACM wrote:Isnt easy to gain energy, there no enough ats to mass, farm and wreckages, im almost able to have 4 demis active, seems worthless now imagine the nuclear powerplant i would need, energy goes away fast, and we shouldnt be able to change demis for at least 18 hours to avoid exploits, SOL please change this aditional energy, it will take the fun of all features
Just keep signing up to the plague tournaments, more energy as a reward from that thing than you can shake a really big stick at :D

Not sure if any of the other tournaments reward mass & energy as well.

Also, the new Wreckage turns should help with farming energy :)
Isnt easy to participate in tournys it takes time, and in plague tournys if you came up 1 day late theres nothing to farm
Wreckages turns isnt that great is about 15-20% more ats, and still dont count for ME
PTCACM Trade Feedback

Trade Black List
Osiris™

D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

oh boy taf noobs crying all over the place :D should i cry that 15 seconds delay between attacks is too much, cause it takes time, and i dont have enough time to play with such big delays, lets remove it as now i have too much turns and cant use them all ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”