Is it worthwhile?

Mango
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Is it worthwhile?

I am currently raiding UU and I have found quite a few accounts like this one, i wont name the account.

Attackers Defenders Untrained
Mercenaries 0 0 0
Jaffa Army 0 0 0
Super Soldiers 0 0 101207

Military Stats
Strike Action: 0
Defensive Action 0
Covert Skill: 14
Covert Operatives: 0
Anti-Covert Skill: 9
Anti-Covert Operatives: 0
Attack Turns: 581
Unit Production: 5724

Is it worth while people posting accounts like this once with a huge UP and not much else to be checked as a possible multi?

I realize this guy could be putting every uu into miners, but not even having a single attack soldier to farm 0 defence targets?

Anyway this guy is just an example, I just want to get some feedback on whether it is worthwhile posting the links to these guys to be checked out
BL1P wrote:Im sorry for your fiend and the toilet paper accident...
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

may aswell get game mod team to log their dealing, although it could be completely legit, many reason for it to be true
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

will u found them u can raid them aslong as u didnt cheat then its ok
cinder__393
Forum Grunt

i raid accounts like that alot (due to them being abandond or not played) they do have lots of uu out... :)
man i say raid it an feel free (i mean there army is going to waste why not improve yours (some one elles will if u have waited to long)
ANTI CHEATER ...
Mango
Forum Intermediate

I am mainly thinking of accounts like this that are 'cleaned' every day or two, ones that never have enough uu to raid because they are used elsewhere.

Is it worthwhile posting those accounts so Game mod can check them out or just let the wheels of justice grind out the numbers and hope that they catch that account (if it is a multi)
xr88
Fledgling Forumer

i hope i never see my link on one of these topics, lol, i got 100 attack soldiers and 100 attack weps, tons of miners and nothing else. im going for more uu, perhaps this person is doing something similar?
Kill them all, for god knows his own!
Mango
Forum Intermediate

XR88 - I totally agree, this guy could be building miners, but I have found over 10 accounts with 5000+ UP with less than 10k miners no spies no attack or defence troops....the UU is going somewhere :)
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

yup could be legit but you know its not :twisted:
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

One small point you are missing...

If the suspicious account is a viable raid, the units are not being transferred are they? Therefore it is highly unlikey that someone is checking into the acount regular to transfer, therefore not a multi.

Gò.Óº°°
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Mango wrote:I am mainly thinking of accounts like this that are 'cleaned' every day or two, ones that never have enough uu to raid because they are used elsewhere.

Is it worthwhile posting those accounts so Game mod can check them out or just let the wheels of justice grind out the numbers and hope that they catch that account (if it is a multi)

are they cleaned to 0 uu if so then its defientwly not raid ...

Return to “For Admin Archives”