Clarity for feeding...

Specific to server: "GateWars: Quantum"
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Clarity for feeding...

Okay so i was bored and created an account on Quantum...

but i have been farming lots...and i had 78billion out while farming (cause thats what i do)

[spoiler]Sep 16, 2014 ™Lord Of Destruction 8,212,629,135 Naquadah stolen 15 0 3 51,599,335 52,545,746,321 details
Sep 16, 2014 ™Lord Of Destruction 8,211,671,445 Naquadah stolen 15 0 4 53,041,765 53,186,011,075 details
Sep 16, 2014 ™Lord Of Destruction 8,210,713,530 Naquadah stolen 15 0 4 57,263,020 52,239,740,895 details
Sep 16, 2014 ™Lord Of Destruction 8,210,713,530 Naquadah stolen 15 0 4 63,609,791 52,579,544,412 details
Sep 16, 2014 ™Lord Of Destruction 8,209,755,615 Naquadah stolen 15 0 4 62,954,495 53,565,004,668 details[/spoiler]

^^ what you see there is hits on me for 8bill naq 5 times now to onlookers would that look like i was feeding this player? or that he just got a lucky hit on me?

The reason i ask is LOD stopped farming me and left me with 38bill so if he continued to farm me would that be more suspicious of me feeding him resources?

or would others look at this and think damn he got a lucky strike?

------------------

so my list of questions are.

1) Is this incident Classed as feeding?
2) How would you be able to prove feeding? - like if i had 50bill naq out and someone hit me for naq, whats to stop me turning round and saying i fed him that naq?

** for the record LOD got me fair and square, but this is more for my chain of thoughts as to what comes across as feeding.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

Re: Clarity for feeding...

He can probably only hit you 5 times, or im sure it would have all gone. Game cops and admins have a way of telling. Yes it does look suspicious to us players but we dont have all the info.
harchester
Forum History

indeed, but how can it be proven that i purposely left that amount of naq out to be taken by a player?

because if im farming actively and spending naq actively on my upgrades, and i have 78bill out and someone hits me why would that not be classed as feeding? because i suddenly say well no it was a legit hit?

So there is a max of 5 hits? how can that be? how would i mass someone with straight attacking? 5hits few sabs? may not 0 the defence and certainly wont A/C someone... so i dont think that is the reason...

why did LOD not take the remainder of the naq,? was he scared it may look like i was feeding him and then he would be banned and possibly subsequently me to?
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
harchester
Forum History

and on Quantum i got a message saying

[spoiler]Message text:

set me to war so that i could save some turns while farming u ;)[/spoiler]

------ Would this be classed as him asking me to set him to war so that he can get more of my naq and thus me aiding him purposely to take more naq from me (would that be classed as feeding)?

----------------

Granted my message to him beforehand was

[spoiler]Message text:

oi twinkle t1ts i will literally slap you good looking

whats your main id im gonna spank you raw.[/spoiler]

----- Does this mean that with both messages now bein taken into account and me setting war to him does that mean i still purposely would have fed him my resources he takes from me?

**** Note This example is not from LOD ^
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

The 5 hit limit is because of the GnR range. LOD has played the whole era you haven't so his GnR will be 400% more than yours which limits you both to how much you can hit each other.

It is usually pretty obvious to the admins when feeding is taking place, and most of the experienced players can also spot a feed.

With regards to players spotting feeds its all to do with knowing who's playing, who knows who, and playstyles of the active players.

I dont know the math or technical stuff behind the war sets, but as far as i can tell war/war sets dont always give more naq or even all naq on attack if there is a large amount on show.

It does however give you more UU when your raid.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Naq hits its based on size how much can be taken from someone.
When you spy them it tells you how much can be taken per AT

So for buttercup it is
Estimated Maximum Resource Gained Per Attack Turn: 1,310,368,000

10Ats - 13,103,680,000
15 Ats - 19,655,520,000

So now if he had hit you he could have gotten a LOT more from you.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Going to correct a few wrong infos being given out, just because it's given to you, sexy pants.

War/war means you can spend an AT less to get 100% of the naq the opponent has out, there's also another (dis)advantage (depends from your point of view) in war/war when you want to destroy someone's account, but I won't get into that.

It would also not matter if buttercup had hit you, the estimated max res gained per attack turn is based on your own account, not someone else's. I won't disclose what exactly it's based on, because it could be abused and it would be possible that an account has enormous amounts of naq out and no one is able to take it.
So, no matter who attacked you, they couldn't take more per turn than what LOD took.

Also, the fact that LOD couldn't hit a previously inactive account more than 5x just shows how absurd the latest GnR restrictions are.

I won't comment on the feeding part, nor will I comment again in these sections. I just figured I'd give you the right info, cuz u be dat sexy!

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Neimenljivi wrote:Going to correct a few wrong infos being given out, just because it's given to you, sexy pants.

War/war means you can spend an AT less to get 100% of the naq the opponent has out, there's also another (dis)advantage (depends from your point of view) in war/war when you want to destroy someone's account, but I won't get into that.

It would also not matter if buttercup had hit you, the estimated max res gained per attack turn is based on your own account, not someone else's. I won't disclose what exactly it's based on, because it could be abused and it would be possible that an account has enormous amounts of naq out and no one is able to take it.
So, no matter who attacked you, they couldn't take more per turn than what LOD took.

Also, the fact that LOD couldn't hit a previously inactive account more than 5x just shows how absurd the latest GnR restrictions are.

I won't comment on the feeding part, nor will I comment again in these sections. I just figured I'd give you the right info, cuz u be dat sexy!

~Jack
Max gained is that based on attacker or defender income.

the GnR feature was in place at the start of the era. Also you kept fighting for it, if I do think back you said there was some tweaks you had mentioned before but I am guessing thats why you said it was dumb.

Return to “Quantum General”