Cannot broker multi *RESOLVED*

T§12
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Ancient
ID: 1959444
Alternate name(s): Alex

Cannot broker multi *RESOLVED*

I have just ascended from newgrounds and I am unable to broker between my Main and NG-Main accounts.

I get the message:
You cannot trade with one who has shared your internet location, or with whom you or they have shared their account login.

I have done some reading of the forums and from what I have read using brokers is allowed between the two account (although direct send is not allowed).

Quote from a different thread (Its fairly old so it might not be valid anymore [Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:19 am] )
The relevant part is highlighted in red.
Juliette wrote:If you have a multi, you will get banned.
I take it you are talking about an NG-Main, and are confused about how to call it. :)

You can broker between them without any complications. Direct send works mostly only from your NG-Main to your regular Main.

(Also confused about where to put the question, possibly. This is not a Newgrounds question, since you are doing your deeds on Main. Moved -> Newbie/FAQ)
Any more info needed just ask,
Thanks
Last edited by Caprila on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added title tag
T§12 - ~{§}~ - Alex
KTAG
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Re: Cannot broker multi

Support can get this fixed. (along this line my NG came back from vac fine was that bug fixed?)
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

You get an error message asking you to mail support@gatewars.com with both IDs, please do so. ;)
Master Rahl wrote:Support can get this fixed. (along this line my NG came back from vac fine was that bug fixed?)
Not universally (but almost), glad it seems to work for you though considering the times you suffered. :P
T§12
Forum Newbie

Thanks, I have now done so.

If I had been thinking I would have realized the game can't just 'know' my accounts are linked! ](*,)

Just FYI though: The message to contact support@gatewars.com only displays when you try to direct send between accounts and does NOT display when you are using the private broker. In that case it is just:
You cannot trade with one who has shared your internet location, or with whom you or they have shared their account login.

Thanks,
Alex
T§12 - ~{§}~ - Alex
KTAG
T§12
Forum Newbie

I emailed support@gatewars.com just before I posted my last message over a week ago, and then gameAdmin@gatewars.com a few days later (That's the email the error message tells you to email) and I havn't had any response and havn't had an exception granted yet.

Is there any idea on how long this usually takes?

Thanks,
-T§12
T§12 - ~{§}~ - Alex
KTAG
Navy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Gordy

T§12

Like I said on our forums..emailing support takes about 2 weeks.

I'm still waiting for access to the dev server and I emailed both tech supports like a week ago.

Posting here should get it done faster though.........I hope.
T§12
Forum Newbie

This has now been resolved, thank you.

-T§12
T§12 - ~{§}~ - Alex
KTAG

Return to “Bugs Archive”