lol this dude an idiot : neznani

WindY
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

lol this dude an idiot : neznani

he got oraztised in main and then i sold my chaos him and he gave me 42 bil naq which i spent and then he got the wrong email or something now no1 can access his chaos account that i sold him he prob put the wrong email in i feel sorry for him but hes an idiot and he was a multi in main.
How Many Emos Does It Take To Turn On A Light Bulb? None Because They All Wanna Sit In The Dark And Cry !!!
Mattwell
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TSA
Race: Goauld
ID: 13702

He wasnt a multi. He made some bad choices following the reset. Wonder were he got that Naq to buy your account. Glad you told Forum where some of it went, now he doesnt have to check as many logs.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

forumn can change the email on the account , so it can be logged into, but i doubt he'd do it cause the acc was broguht with cheat naq.
WindY
Forum Grunt

ok ???
How Many Emos Does It Take To Turn On A Light Bulb? None Because They All Wanna Sit In The Dark And Cry !!!
WindY
Forum Grunt

im not sure tho my m8 and split the account and he knew email and pass he knew i was sellin it i doubt he would have changed it tho im not sure if he knos how if he did it would hav been at my house since he dont have a comp and we also access it at school chisholm college. so im not sure but yehh hes a multi in chaos aswell i blieve i aint sure tho
WindY
Forum Grunt

anyways dont worry about it coz he bought the acc with cheater naq and and then lost it got orazctized and then i believe he multies in chaos aswell i dont know
Mattwell
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TSA
Race: Goauld
ID: 13702

Hes not a multi in any realm. Your a fool. And im going to laugh when Forum takes back the illeagal Naq, and you dont have the naq or the Chaos account.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

well then you should ask forumn to get you the acc back , change the email back for you and then hell give you the activation pass, then you can sell it again ;)
WindY
Forum Grunt

**Filtered** thats crazy oi i just checkied my emails i had 140 of them
and the old email it used to be is the email and the activation pass is there i just checked them now but why is my email the email of the account ??? u reckon admin changed or something
WindY
Forum Grunt

its in my junk mail box
WindY
Forum Grunt

i can get on i just changed pass what do i do now ??? ragnarok u seem to be the admins right hand man ???
WindY
Forum Grunt

thats orsum except its got the stupid name of neznani admin u reckon u could change it back into legendkiller i would appreciate it :D
WindY
Forum Grunt

coz theres no name changes left
WindY
Forum Grunt

bump ragnarok wat do i do now ???
WindY
Forum Grunt

also if u look at nuto's list the 2nd one down is named neznanir which is obvioulsy this guys multi

Return to “For Admin Archives”