SIMILAR NAMES BUT NOT I STRESS NOT CONNECTED TO US

thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

SIMILAR NAMES BUT NOT I STRESS NOT CONNECTED TO US

Ok I want to make it VERY CLEAR that Bridgey_boy (my son) has nor I have any connection with the below accounts, Admin have been contactd as we are concerned that someone is creating accounts of similar names to throw suspicions on bridgey_boy For reasons unknown

BUT WE (thorisalittlebeing nor bridgey_boy) have no connections whats so ever and Admin you already have any tracking or checks in place We would like for you to verify please

We checked this about a week ago and yet another 2 accounts have appeard, its my belief that someone is trying to set my son up, if I find out who thats it I will personaly use every single naq and every single UU to do as much damage to that persons account I dont care if I loose my ranks or resources THIS IS OUT OF ORDER

bridgey_boy (This account is my sons account)
[ CrystalForce Elite ]
Prophet of the AJNA 7,452 47,674 NanoTiMaster

bridgelad (NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH US)
8,064 18,902 Tauri

BridgeBurner (NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH US)
First Prime 8,562 74,760 Asgard

bridgey_boy1 (NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH US)
12,297 1,018 Replicator

bridgey_boy2 (NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH US)
12,309 1,018 Goa'uld

bridgebro (NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH US)
16,181 51 Goa'uld

bridgey_boy206 (NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH US)
26,618 1,018 Tauri

bridge crew (NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH US)
32,155 1,018 Tauri 20,760 Naquada
Lord Loki

dude calm down. as long as those dont log in on the same IP address your fine. In other words as long as no one comes to ur house and logs in as one of them ur cool.
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

[ Loki ] wrote:dude calm down. as long as those dont log in on the same IP address your fine. In other words as long as no one comes to ur house and logs in as one of them ur cool.

No he is only trying to say that these accounts are no connection to him or his son....I would do the same thing...better to be safe then sorry :lol:
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

Thanks for listining

You may find that I have traded with several people my cash for there SS ect, I would like to think im getting a sort of rep as a good guy, My son plays Main, Quantum and Chaos we both also have ascended accounts

Somewhere along the line my son (if these accounts were created to bring suspicion) may of upset someone somewhere somehow and may of created these accounts to either damage his rep or attempt to get him banned.

I understand that Admin can make there checks, for this I can sleep at night because we have no knowledge of these accounts,

What is a concern is more than just knowing about the existance of these accounts but that good players such as those who have posted in these forums and already holding a good reputation may come to the wrong conclusion

This post is simply a statement to all those who either research multi accounts or just find out by chance that these accounts HAVE NO CONNECTION WHATSEVER with bridgey_boy or as far as we know OF ANYONE WE KNOW

Plain in a nutshell there not ours never have been never will be,
formerly adminMark
Big Brother

I will check up on it once I get some sleep.
thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

MANY THANKS

This is good news, I would like to thank the game mod for being able to put some input into this

At least should there ever be a suspicion brought up within the forum this post can be addressed to, it could also be used as a template for other that may have concerns over simiar names

Thanks game mod

Return to “For Admin Archives”