NightSeeker New Acc Name

WindY
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

NightSeeker New Acc Name

nightseeker no called nightbeserker has been talkin to be on msn for a while i will post the logs lol

He Slits His Wrists In Every Direction, Hearing Songs About People Breaking Up Gives Him An Erection, He Must Be EMO says:
ur a lying scam
NightBerserker says:
what i do
He Slits His Wrists In Every Direction, Hearing Songs About People Breaking Up Gives Him An Erection, He Must Be EMO says:
from shadow_stalker - hmmm, do you want to know why I massed and sabbed him? he tried to scam me, if you want the msn logs add me and I\'ll dig them up, mailto:stuartlzsouthwell@hotmail.com. I will not stop destroying him for that reason, I dont care what alliance he\'s in, he tried to scam a million uu off me so I\'m sorry, I wont be stopping
NightBerserker says:
i get it now
NightBerserker says:
he remembers when i had m old acco nt
NightBerserker says:
i se to scam others it was nightseeker
from dark bahamut - i have not sabbed or massed nightbeserker and how do you know him anyway?
excalibur
NightBerserker says:
b t thats wh i deleted it ca se i never got an off of it\
night excalibur
NightBerserker says:
oh dark baha,m t me and him are i j st have to give him his t rns back then he said were allies\
NightBerserker says:
es night excalib r i deleted all of em
NightBerserker says:
amnd i wanted to start fresh and i havent scammed nobod since then
NightBerserker says:
and me and night stalker mad a deal
im gonna let every1 kno hoo u are
u tried to scam a friend of mine a while ago
NightBerserker says:
i have to give him 1k a da ntil 100k is pa ed
NightBerserker says:
off and i came p with that
NightBerserker says:
ca se i felt sorr for what i did
NightBerserker says:
so i am g ng to give him
NightBerserker says:
to make it p
i dont care ur still a gonna i suggest u run now
NightBerserker says:
wh
run b4 i mass and sab u
u tried to scam a friend a while ago
NightBerserker says:
b t i stopped d ng that
and he left the game because of scammers and u are one
i dont care
NightBerserker says:
no i a not
i remember
run now
NightBerserker says:
who
change ur name
go now
NightBerserker says:
s o will still know me
i suggest u run
no i wont i have no msgs from u and b4 i get ur id get out of my sight
u got 5 secs
are u gone
u better be
NightBerserker says:
wait i have to tell o something
or i wont let u past rank 2000
im reading something and u hav abt 2 mins to change ur acc namw and just completly seal urself
NightBerserker says:
what do o mean seal
makesure no1 finds u coz im gonna hunt u down
i suggest u take this head start
NightBerserker says:
who did i scam of o rs
i cant remeber his ingame name
NightBerserker says:
do o know mine
i suggest u run coz im gonna post ur new link on the forums
NightBerserker says:
i d n pla stargatewars an more
ur new ID
i can see u
http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=59896
thats a new ID u have there
now run
i kno ur name nightbeserker
so u cna run and change ur name and escape my wraith
NightBerserker says:
its j st mass me
NightBerserker says:
tell me when o r d ng it
NightBerserker says:
do o know m new id
NightBerserker says:
b b
no
but imhunting u
NightBerserker says:
dont know m new id et
NightBerserker says:
man
NightBerserker says:
tho ght o knew
ur night beserker
suck **Filtered** u were getting **Filtered** scared

NightBerserker says:

thats nice

NightBerserker says:
i know
NightBerserker says:

im not gonna destroy u
NightBerserker says:
this werid
i was kiddin
oi u said u become my officer
NightBerserker says:
i j st w e p

oi my officer thing is open
u said u wood join me
NightBerserker says:
i am m own officer ca se im g ng offline
NightBerserker says:
and j st gaining
ok
NightBerserker says:
b t tomorrow i will be o r officer thats if i am destro ed or not
ok im gonna protect u
NightBerserker says:
o j st said o wo ld h nt me
wats ur ingame i will get shadow stalker to stop
no i was kidding
NightBerserker says:
NIGHTBESERKER SAME ONE
u have nothing left aye
NightBerserker says:
I KNOW BUT "NO MATEER HOW MUCH THE PHOENIX IS HURT IT WILL ALWAYS RISE FROM THE FLAMES"
NightBerserker says:
AND DESTROY ITS PREYS
NightBerserker says:
1 BY 1 BY 1
ok
NightBerserker says:
WHAT DID NIGHT STALKER PM YOU POST IT ON HERE
nahh
NightBerserker says:
WHY
coz i cbfed
NightBerserker says:
WHAT

NightBerserker says:
BUT IN ABOUT a month i will ascend less than 4 da s
NightBerserker says:
ca se im j st gonna attack and increse m weapons on it
NightBerserker says:
ever da
ok
NightBerserker says:

lol hilarous most of the blanks are my LOLs lol sorry
How Many Emos Does It Take To Turn On A Light Bulb? None Because They All Wanna Sit In The Dark And Cry !!!
Rukia
Forum Elite

put this into a readable format please
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite

it is true i just wanted my 50K uu and my 500 at's that he scammed off me. i was going to tell everyone anyway he goes around making new commanders and asks stuff from them so if he makes you his commander dont listen to him just kick him out and mass him

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.
Bahamut
Forum Expert
Alliance: The AEON Kings
Race: SystemLord
ID: 1

i think it was posted somewhere about him

ak massed him for over 2 months every day as soon he bought 2 weapons they where gone

he was originaly officer of lord of terror
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

OMG people Use the GOD DAMN BROKER. THEN THERE ARE NO SCAMS.
WindY
Forum Grunt

we know high empty but he scammed a friend when there was no such friggin this as trade broker
How Many Emos Does It Take To Turn On A Light Bulb? None Because They All Wanna Sit In The Dark And Cry !!!
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

i actually made it my business to watch him...i also, tried to warn any co he went to...people don't listen...sigh...
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “For Admin Archives”