Unit production bug

Xeon
Forum Newbie

Unit production bug

i was gettin 5636 up with officers but then now i have exactly 4800 up n no officers left me

ne1 explain wat happened?

ingame name Xeon
Last edited by Xeon on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

1. how much naq in % is going to ur offcier
2. did u make ur self CO? and dismiss ur shelf
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

maebe u wuz gutten boonus froum ur offcers ten u had noon offcers nd lost teh boonus. r maby it wuz a gritch ow sumting wit u accunt.

((what [AK][SGC_ReplicÅtors] and I are trying to prove with.... right, rulese and all. perhaps speaking crearly will let us understand what happened. not everyone is adept at reading chatspeak as yourself))

near as I can tell, you were getting the officer UP bonus, but now that you don;t have your officers, your not getting the bonus anymore, right? well that's what happens.
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
ManiacMan
Forum Irregular

you idiots, he said no officers left him!

most likely an officer left your officers, which reduced their up, and then yours. Or you fiddled with the percentage that goes to them per turn.
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
Xeon
Forum Newbie

o yea 4got 2 mention that my officer hu goes 2 my skl is goin on holiday n sed 2 look after his account. i incresed his UP n then put him on vacation mode.

mayb this had sumthing 2 do with it?
ManiacMan
Forum Irregular

Well, that's technically illegal - but, yeah, when you're on vacation mode, you don't contribute up to your CO. That's is definitely it.
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
Xeon
Forum Newbie

lol now i have no officers and i havent put my self as my own commander but im getting a 400 unit production boost

how does that work?
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

Firs u shouldnt baby sit ur friends account

but since u uped his up ur getting a bonus from it
Xeon
Forum Newbie

then i shud have left him 2 get farmed by every1 for 2 weeks?
Rukia
Forum Elite

yes or use vacation mode...otherwise its cheating
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

no CO gets you 10% income bonus and 10% UP bonus.
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
~mist~

i know why... becuase when you login to another persons account on same ip you dont get bonus or the person doesnt get bonus so too bad for you...
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

LOL nice one danny...actually i think thats quit true i think once the game detects ur officer with the same IP it cancels the benfits
~mist~

[AK][SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:LOL nice one danny...actually i think thats quit true i think once the game detects ur officer with the same IP it cancels the benfits

go me go me w00t

Return to “Bugs Archive”