no, i love spending all of my time reading blable and bad idea's
37%

Total votes: 19
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

ALL THESE STUPID IDEAS

im getting annoyed of going on the forum and looking and there r all of thease things on game suggestions that make no sense or only benefit one race, like the tauri's iris, i think i have an idea though that is not a stupid idea that is impossible to put in and would make the game no better, my idea does though, i have before come up with ideas for gate addreses and planets, thing's that r in the tv show, not other things like prventing kamikazi atks, i think game suggestions should only be for ideas like in the tv show that have been thought over, not silly ones people have thought of off the top of their head, what do u think?
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I think wether it follows the show or not, anything that can improve the game is welcome. What I would like to see is people being a bit more elaborate in their suggestions. Not just: "We need more races". Why do we need them. What will they do, how will the game be balanced. Don't post every little thing that pops into your brain without thinking of the details first.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

so why is this post in game suggestions.............?
Muhahu?!
dmwolfman[TA]
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 12056

Well the tauri's iris is in the show and we have made other ideas for the other races as well such as Thor's hammer which was also in the show.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Re: ALL THESE STUPID IDEAS

Crisp wrote:im getting annoyed of going on the forum and looking and there r all of thease things on game suggestions that make no sense or only benefit one race, like the tauri's iris, i think i have an idea though that is not a stupid idea that is impossible to put in and would make the game no better, my idea does though, i have before come up with ideas for gate addreses and planets, thing's that r in the tv show, not other things like prventing kamikazi atks, i think game suggestions should only be for ideas like in the tv show that have been thought over, not silly ones people have thought of off the top of their head, what do u think?

Sounds like sour grapes to me becaus eyour ideas haven't been implemented immediately!!!

Besides, who said the iris would be limited to the Tauri??

I like yuor idea of gate addresses (but not the one of planets) and I have stated in a couple of threads that it could be used in tandem with buying a gate (as there is nothing that actually suggests gates exist in the game) and using the iris.

But, if you are just going to post and state that everyone's ideas are stupid, you won't get much respect in here my friend.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Sleipnir wrote:I think wether it follows the show or not, anything that can improve the game is welcome. What I would like to see is people being a bit more elaborate in their suggestions. Not just: "We need more races". Why do we need them. What will they do, how will the game be balanced. Don't post every little thing that pops into your brain without thinking of the details first.

Well put Sleipnir!
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

Wolf359 wrote:
Sleipnir wrote:I think wether it follows the show or not, anything that can improve the game is welcome. What I would like to see is people being a bit more elaborate in their suggestions. Not just: "We need more races". Why do we need them. What will they do, how will the game be balanced. Don't post every little thing that pops into your brain without thinking of the details first.

Well put Sleipnir!

but the iris would only benefit the tau'ri, almost no-one has suggested things for the gou'ald like a force field on the gate or a thors hammer for the asguard or something, and this is stupid because it would kill all of the people if they atked, taking the point out of the game, and u cannot say that only half died and half got through because that is impossible, do u c my point now
Savings Account
Forum Irregular
Race: Saver
ID: 1964218

Crisp wrote:...all of thease things on game suggestions that make no sense...

Indeed...

New Account Fund - total savings to date - 140T
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

i pm'd u on the forum dianond dust, y haven't u answered?, and what is that supposed to mean?
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Crisp wrote:i pm'd u on the forum dianond dust, y haven't u answered?, and what is that supposed to mean?

Indeed
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

lord saturnine wrote:
Crisp wrote:i pm'd u on the forum dianond dust, y haven't u answered?, and what is that supposed to mean?

Indeed

yes but wat r u saying indeed to
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Crisp wrote:
lord saturnine wrote:

Indeed

Indeed... Need I say more?
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Crisp wrote:
lord saturnine wrote:
Crisp wrote:
i pm'd u on the forum dianond dust, y haven't u answered?, and what is that supposed to mean?

Indeed

Indeed... Need I say more?

Indeed!! :-D
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

Crisp wrote:
...all of thease things on game suggestions that make no sense...

do u get it now?
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

forgive_me wrote:Crisp wrote:
...all of thease things on game suggestions that make no sense...

do u get it now?
of coarse i got it before, but indeed? :roll:

Return to “Suggestions Archive”