another random occurance needed?

scben
Fledgling Forumer

another random occurance needed?

i was thinking that to get some exictment back in the game maybe we should have a "natural disastor" occur. something that will effect everyone buy lossing a certain amount of men and weapons. just something to shake the game up a little.
here is what im thinking:

for tauri and asgards: fighting the replicators has taken its toll x amount of weapons and x number of men were lost in the battle.

for gouald: the rebel jaffa have become strong and have turned many of you loyal subjects against u. u lost x number of weapons and x number of men fighting off the traitors.

for replicator: the weapon at dakara was a powerful weapon and has destroyed x number of weapons and kill x number of bots.

i don't know exactly how much should be destroyed but i think this could add a little something to the game that it is missing TURMOIL. i think that this would maybe get more people back in to attacking since attacking some people is almost impossible with the way people have built up. the game is going in to a stall again and this might bring the game out of it some until a big update is added like the ascension thing or motherships but no matter what is gonna be done i would just like to see something done to throw the game into chaos again. cause thats when the game is at its best
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Remember the last thing that was thrown in? There was a huge uproar and it was quickly taken out again. Raid was the perfect option to bring turmoil, but it seems turmoil is not wanted.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Futhark
Forum Newbie

I think he meant like the Tok'ra thingy with Spy Levels.
Futhark were Norse Runes.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

I don't quite think so... People work so hard to build up their accounts, and to have a "Natural Desaster" happen would make some people quit.
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

It doesnt have to be devastating, but more randomness is needed in the game. And who said all the effects had to be negative?

Also the effects should have something to do with how strong you are.
scben
Fledgling Forumer

xcrunnermr06 wrote:I don't quite think so... People work so hard to build up their accounts, and to have a "Natural Desaster" happen would make some people quit.

problem is that people are starting to quit anyway cause the game is getting old. i just was wondering how we could inject a little exictement. its not like i was suggested a restart just a little set back for everyone which would only take a couple of days to get back where u were but might shake things up a bit.
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

i think if anything should be changed it should be sabs as they are useless now and a waste of button against high up people that make like 6 weapons every turn!
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

Yeah, nothing major, but it deffinately would make the game more exiting, even have a feature or something that creates, or has a chance of creating a random event such as "Explore new planet" or something like that.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Lord Dougy wrote:i think if anything should be changed it should be sabs as they are useless now and a waste of button against high up people that make like 6 weapons every turn!
that´s something, the top people do and u cant catch up coz u r only making 2 a turn, maybe something could be done so that it is possible to catch up, people have done it but only by hiding and waiting
Shiloh
Forum Newbie

Crisp wrote: that´s something, the top people do and u cant catch up coz u r only making 2 a turn, maybe something could be done so that it is possible to catch up, people have done it but only by hiding and waiting

What do you have agaisnt hiding and waitining? :twisted:
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

actually crisp its more like double that and don't mention anything refering to my stats again coz its breaking the rules.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

Lord Dougy wrote:actually crisp its more like double that and don't mention anything refering to my stats again coz its breaking the rules.
no, i didn't aim the u at u, if u know wat i mean,it is like that u i just put, i use u differently to what u should, there, i just did it again,, i meant it as general, i can only make 2/turn
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

Shiloh wrote:
Crisp wrote: that´s something, the top people do and u cant catch up coz u r only making 2 a turn, maybe something could be done so that it is possible to catch up, people have done it but only by hiding and waiting

absolutaly nothin, i think it must be tempting though knowing u have al that power and can use it whenever u want, i saw enter the lion before he made his move for the top, he could of gone at any time e wanted, i dont knoww how he just stayed down for that long, i increase my rank whenever i can, i have gone up by 200 every day for the past 5days
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Galactico wrote:
Shiloh wrote:

absolutaly nothin, i think it must be tempting though knowing u have al that power and can use it whenever u want, i saw enter the lion before he made his move for the top, he could of gone at any time e wanted, i dont knoww how he just stayed down for that long, i increase my rank whenever i can, i have gone up by 200 every day for the past 5days

I see you haven't broken the top 100 yet. Once you get to page 2, you'll find out its hard to catch up, and when you have caught up, you've got to keep up. The only way you can do that is if you're well prepared.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

Sleipnir wrote:
Galactico wrote:
Shiloh wrote:

I see you haven't broken the top 100 yet. Once you get to page 2, you'll find out its hard to catch up, and when you have caught up, you've got to keep up. The only way you can do that is if you're well prepared.
i have been in the top 100 twice, once rank 70 but i sold all my weapons both times for covert, which is very high now, im havin a problem getting past 100 now though, i would of thought with my covert now it would be easier, i have spied on saz and stuff, but i just got ???

Return to “Suggestions Archive”