Rights for FARMERS!!!

Gatedialer
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
Race: Asgard
ID: 5650

Rights for FARMERS!!!

Leave the total stolen naq in when you declare war. Just think woudn't it be more honorable when you declare war on a farm then just attacking them blankly? So there for you should get total naq or close to that. perhaps 85%?
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

FARMERS ARE ALL **Filtered**
Gatedialer
Forum Regular

xcrunnermr06 wrote:FARMERS ARE ALL **Filtered**

why because we stoll all your naq when you have such a low defence and high unit production.
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

HIGH unit production my ass... they have like what... a unit production of 30/day?
Gatedialer
Forum Regular

xcrunnermr06 wrote:HIGH unit production my ass... they have like what... a unit production of 30/day?

not all. i have a couple farms with 200 a day. :lol: me like them especialy when they have a 200 defence me really like that :twisted: :twisted:
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

i just gotta give this whole thread a big LOL
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

Gatedialer wrote:
xcrunnermr06 wrote:HIGH unit production my ass... they have like what... a unit production of 30/day?

not all. i have a couple farms with 200 a day. :lol: me like them especialy when they have a 200 defence me really like that :twisted: :twisted:

:-s oookkkaayyyyyyyy I don't know who would do that. Thats just plain dumb. what about your farms that have 30/day????? give'em a chance for gods sake
Gatedialer
Forum Regular

xcrunnermr06 wrote:
Gatedialer wrote:

:-s oookkkaayyyyyyyy I don't know who would do that. Thats just plain dumb. what about your farms that have 30/day????? give'em a chance for gods sake

Like the saying goes "Nice guys finish last"
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

soo what are u guys sugesting i by a farming pass?
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

myFriend wrote:soo what are u guys sugesting i by a farming pass?

HA! I like that a farming pass!!

BTW 200 per 24 aint that high either!

I dunno. most of them are not active anyways, dropped out! But on the other hand, would you rather us use your turns for vendettas only?

THere should B a balance.

If they have a unit pro of 30 and have some good naq 2million plus, theyre fair game. They can always buy more shields. Or bank theyre money and stop tempting me to steal it.
Jutah
Forum Grunt

Farming, I don't see a problem. It happens in the real world all the time. Look at Bullies and Lunch money! I admit that it get's stupid if you only attack 3 people, but I have about 12 I attack regularly, or at least until tehy get some defense.
Ain_soph

Jutah wrote:Farming, I don't see a problem. It happens in the real world all the time.

Yeah! next time you hippies eat vegetables, you can thank farmers like Jutah and I! Without our effort you would not have proper nutrition
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

[quote="Jutah"]Farming, I don't see a problem. It happens in the real world all the time. quote]

Agreed. Sorry folks but to elaborate more on the point, we are all boilogical units and it is the laws of nature. Sorry theologians, but in the end were all animals! Here are some words of wisdom to inspire the weak hopefully all will see my point in this and make much sence of it:

"Survival of the fittest" Charles darwin
"What does not kill me only makes me stronger!" Fredrich Nietzsche
"Nice guys finish last" Gatedialer
"If at first you dont succeed, try try again." Mickey mouse.
"When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro" Hunter S tompson

All good points. Learn from your defeats. If you do not like to be a victim, do not put yourself in the position to be one. Strategize!

Believe it or not, if one of my farms actually returned the favor one day I would be proud! My actions alone could have catalysed their self improvement!! Then the apprentice would be the master! My work here would be done.
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

i have no problem with farming.
its your fault if you leave it out in the open regularily.
RETIRED
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

About making it so war gives you 100%...
Actually, I would suggest you get no money in war, at all, but increase the opponents casualty rates drastically. That would be more realistic, as you are trying to destroy the opponent in war, not rob him.

So its fine as is in my opinion

Return to “Suggestions Archive”