Registering Bug

All or Nothing

Registering Bug

I registered on the forums and the site. It said i would get the conformation email which i waited for. I waited and waited and i didnt get it. So i said ok maybe i can request it so i did and i still didnt get anything. Now i can login anywhere because it wont send it to my email adress which is mailto:gamercrazy@hotmail.com. Please help me i want to try this so bad...
Rukia
Forum Elite
ID: 0

try ur spam filter area it tends to end up there ^_^
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

i didnt and i cant register again well... i can but i dont feel like breaking the rules
All or Nothing

Anonymous wrote:i didnt and i cant register again well... i can but i dont feel like breaking the rules

can you delete my name aka Orlin and as for the game well MasterSmiley and let me re-register
Rukia
Forum Elite

All or Nothing wrote:
Anonymous wrote:i didnt and i cant register again well... i can but i dont feel like breaking the rules

can you delete my name aka Orlin and as for the game well MasterSmiley and let me re-register

only u can delete it unless forum/admin does it. if a member does it then they're cheating by being told/using someone's login info.

hmm maybe hotmail and yahoo arnt supported ill try my parents charter account
Rukia
Forum Elite

Anonymous wrote:hmm maybe hotmail and yahoo arnt supported ill try my parents charter account

they are supported just that these emails sometimes end up in the spam area of the account. its a very common complaint ^.^

it didnt i said that already its not in all 3 email adress Spam folder included

well i cant play i hope someone will make me a account if i ask them but i cant play i wish i could by for now all
Brendone
Forum Newbie

I got my girlfriend to join the game too, and she has had the same problem. We have made sure about the email filters and everything. She was able to create a Quantum account, but not a Main one. And also, a friends of mine changed his emails and didn't get that activation email either. Is it possible there is some sort of a bug with the emailing system because I know a few other people having these problems.
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

And I just received a PM from someone who jsut registered for the game and received no activation email.

This is a pretty serious problem, if you ask me. Much more serious than that stupid -1 UU thing.
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

hit the 'forgot password' or like link.
enter username
it will resesend all info. promise.

Return to “Bugs Archive”