Goodbye SGW

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
#?#

Goodbye SGW

Yeah.. It began last june and already the journey is finished, altho great things were made. I loved being an asgard and made this thread both to announce my departure off this universe, and my deep Ancient pride ^.^ After almost 1 year of playing, almost all of it as an Asgard/Ancient, I'd say without any doubt that it's the best race around, because we can just sit behind our rock-hard defenses and watch the stockpiles grow, and develop other things, which is very beneficial. Back to my departure; even if I leave this, I'll stay on the forums ;) For those who don't know me go around the This and THat and Temple of Spam a bit ;) Even if those may seem places of shame for some spam-haters.. Anyway, I'd really like to thank anyone who helped me through my SGW experience and I'd also like to thank very good traders that I've came across during my journey across the stars.

Shall write my journey into the Character History soon ;) That should leave a decent mark for the future newbies mehe
Anyways, I hope they'll realize, as I did, that the Asgard/Ancient, despite their sit back playstyle, are the most fun race I've had the chance to play.

Some may call this spam, if so I'd like that not to be deleted please, at least to have a decent mark somewhere ;)
But this is not spam, this is my goodbye thread, and my wishes of luck, prosperity and power to every single other Asgard/Ancient out there, because We are the ones deserving to shine ;)

So that makes it for a decent mark of departure, even if it's not a real goodbye, still will be around the forums much..
Oh and in the future may make something to distribute my ressources, so stay tuned for that ;)
I think that's all..
Even if not physically Asgard/Ancient, shall forever be Asgard in mind ;)

Adios
Respectfully leaving her mark,
Emma.
Reeb
Forum Regular
ID: 0

I think I picked the wrong race... I don't exactly just sit back. I'd still be stuck with a tiny 300k army size if I had done that. I lay low, but I don't sit back. :-D

Anyway, take care. Don't let that RL thing bite.
Started playing at 13:46:04 14th January 2006.
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

bye
Ignac [SC]
Fledgling Forumer

bye
ID: 55572 | Slovenia United | GTM + 2 Hours | Trade feedback
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

See Ya
Lord Smaug
Forum Regular

goodbye, you'll be missed, no wait you won't be, because I only know you are on forums, newer knew you play :lol:

The Equilibrium
Irenicus
Fledgling Forumer
Location: I don't know.....but these padded walls look nice....

Goodbye
*Crowley
Forum Regular
Race: Flemish
ID: 1992397

goodbye
being normal is also overrated, you must have faith in who you are
ymer
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: Asgard
ID: 36299

Bye :( It´s always sad when someone stops playing and get´s back to RL...
bolise
Forum Grunt

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Emma.. Ur leaving! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I think im gona have a heart attack :cry:

Me winner! yay!

Like my sigs? Place my fan bar in your sig to show you love me!
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

bolise wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Emma.. Ur leaving! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I think im gona have a heart attack :cry:
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
#?#

bolise wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well to be correct, I've left 11 days ago.. Your a little late ;)
Torac
Forum Grunt

although i never really knew you, i know you'll be missed

bye
Q Man
blarney stone

i just seen this,emma why dont you tell me anything......... :x
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
alison
Forum Newbie

bye!

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”