27%

Total votes: 22
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Officer naq 10% - 50%

a simple idea

i think you should be able to set officer naq to 50%, coz 30% isn´t alot and it shouldn´t cause any harm or unbalance the game any more than it already is

and all of us could do with some extra units right
IcER
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Personally, I think we should be able to put in whatever percentage we like between the specified range...although I dont think this is possible as I believe the UP/% ratio isnt a direct relationship. I dont think officer % should go very high though, otherwise how would anyone have any naq to steal overnight?
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

I actually agree with Galactico ..... for once. :-D

Good commanders can make a lot during the day and then distribute it to their officers at night through a higher percentage. It would make for a lot better commander/officer relationship in my opinion. :-)
IcER
Fledgling Forumer

Exactly, the big players would halve their nightly income meaning less is stolen overnight. Shall we just remove attack turns too? ;)
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

IcER wrote:Exactly, the big players would halve their nightly income meaning less is stolen overnight. Shall we just remove attack turns too? ;)
yes but big players would either not get it stolen anyway or put realm alert to critical so they dont have it in the first place

it would just be the same as putting realm to critical so u dont get as much but instead your officers benefit
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Galactico wrote: yes but big players would either not get it stolen anyway or put realm alert to critical so they dont have it in the first place

it would just be the same as putting realm to critical so u dont get as much but instead your officers benefit

Its just as well! What a good point you made with this! Why not give it to officers?
IcER
Fledgling Forumer

Galactico wrote:yes but big players would either not get it stolen anyway or put realm alert to critical so they dont have it in the first place

It wouldnt be the same as realm alert on critical, because if I am not mistaken, realm alert deducts AFTER officer income. So effectively you reduce your income to....15%, instead of the current...21%

I think a lot of players play the risk of leaving their realm alert off anyway (I do and woke up with over 140mil in QW today), and this would just make it even less risky, and less profitable to attack
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

IcER wrote:
Galactico wrote:yes but big players would either not get it stolen anyway or put realm alert to critical so they dont have it in the first place

It wouldnt be the same as realm alert on critical, because if I am not mistaken, realm alert deducts AFTER officer income. So effectively you reduce your income to....15%, instead of the current...21%

I think a lot of players play the risk of leaving their realm alert off anyway (I do and woke up with over 140mil in QW today), and this would just make it even less risky, and less profitable to attack
yes, but all of that naq goes to officers and gives them piles of naq

lets face it we keep our money safe anyway but with this we might be able to put it to good use

rather than just not gettin it at all
Valefor
Forum Grunt

Re: Officer naq 10% - 50%

Galactico wrote:a simple idea
...i think you should be able to set officer naq to 50%...

Interesting idea Galactico. Sounds sensible to be able to distribute more naq to your officers.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Look, guys now produce 50 instead of 30 naq per turn. THERE IS PLENTY OF NAQ OUT THERE. This way you'd actually be able to reward your loyal officers WELL. Lets face it if you have a lot of officers they don't get much each. However, if you could up the amount then you could reward them for supporting you.
IcER
Fledgling Forumer

But the point is someone else gets it...through attacking you. I certainly dont play a risk free game, I had over 100mil stolen off me only 2 nights ago, but as I said I had over 140mil safe today.

If I dont get the naq, then its bad luck, I dont think people should be rewarded with extra UP for playing it safe.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

IcER wrote:But the point is someone else gets it...through attacking you. I certainly dont play a risk free game, I had over 100mil stolen off me only 2 nights ago, but as I said I had over 140mil safe today.

If I dont get the naq, then its bad luck, I dont think people should be rewarded with extra UP for playing it safe.

but my point is INSTEAD of using realm alert you can put 50% even if you dont get more units

my officers will be happier and that is more important
Valefor
Forum Grunt

IcER wrote:If I dont get the naq, then its bad luck, I dont think people should be rewarded with extra UP for playing it safe.

You've got a point but who says you'd get 50% of your officers UP to?
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Right over in QW ETL has over 40 officers. How can he reasonably reward them all and keep them all satisfied. I know he has a high income but if he can set it to 50% then he could actually reward people who follow him.

Officers very often get attacked by their commander's enemy if the enemy is too weak to take out the commander. So why not make it so we can reward our officers for staying with us with a better income? :-)
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

Valefor wrote:
IcER wrote:If I dont get the naq, then its bad luck, I dont think people should be rewarded with extra UP for playing it safe.

You've got a point but who says you'd get 50% of your officers UP to?

if you read my post before it will explain a bit more

Return to “Suggestions Archive”