Bleach epsiode 82

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Zarakai Kenpachi
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Symphony of Destruction
Race: System Lord
ID: 76646

Bleach epsiode 82

does anyone else think that the anime is finally going to turn back to the origional story based on the talk ichigo has with the bounto at the end of the episode. his hollow half comes back for a visit and i think the series is starting to merge this side story back into the main one from the manga
MSN: babalisko@gmail.com

Ill always remember my fellow Irishman :)
KGC wrote: Zarakai Kenpachi - always thought he'd be the next Alpha leader, but he became inactive
Rukia
Forum Elite
ID: 0

this should be in the bleach thread but its a bit late for that. i guess it does get a separate thread since its the "will the anime ever match the manga storyline" question. as for the question i hab no clue...i stopped watching before the kariya/yoshino fight
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

Zarakai Kenpachi
Forum Irregular

Shizune wrote:this should be in the bleach thread but its a bit late for that. i guess it does get a separate thread since its the "will the anime ever match the manga storyline" question. as for the question i hab no clue...i stopped watching before the kariya/yoshino fight

:smt009 but this filler sequence is much better than the naruto fillers (damn those cooking ninjas biggest waste of 30mins of my life) and that fight wasnt anything special.

KGC wrote: Zarakai Kenpachi - always thought he'd be the next Alpha leader, but he became inactive
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

did he always had the half hollow in him?

or did he obtain half hollowness when he was in that pit trying to get out?

but meh that is one sweet looking mask...
Zarakai Kenpachi
Forum Irregular

[B_WOLF][SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:did he always had the half hollow in him?

or did he obtain half hollowness when he was in that pit trying to get out?

but meh that is one sweet looking mask...

this is where anime shows its depth :D

ichigo always had the hollow side to himself as it is part of zangetsu his zanpaktou's soul. preety freaky to think that your sword which has a soul has a part of him which is also a soul and the negative representation for your soul...... :smt119

[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

so limmi i read somewhere that SHizune said Ichigo is a reincarnate of that guy that got killed....didnt he have a hollow jump into him did it also get reincarnated with him too?
Zarakai Kenpachi
Forum Irregular

hes not really a reincarnation of the vice captain that died he jsut looks like him apart from him having orange hair and the vice capains hair was purple. the vice captain that looks like ichigo had a hollow jump inside him and control his body but rukia killed hima dn the hollow inside.

the hollow is suppose to be the representation of evil in ichigos heart and thats why he has to fight is hollow half alot of the time. to fend off the dark side.

Rukia
Forum Elite

[B_WOLF][SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:so limmi i read somewhere that SHizune said Ichigo is a reincarnate of that guy that got killed....didnt he have a hollow jump into him did it also get reincarnated with him too?

when did i say ichigo was kaien's reincarnation?!?! kaien got possessed by that hollow (that aizen modified to give it that power) and it tried to kill ukitake/Rukia. then Rukia stabbed the hollow/Kaien and the hollow left but Kaien ended up dying anyways. Ichigo is a "true blood shinigami" child of Ishinn not some reincarnation

~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

[B_WOLF][SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:so limmi i read somewhere that SHizune said Ichigo is a reincarnate of that guy that got killed....didnt he have a hollow jump into him did it also get reincarnated with him too?

I, am the one who asked that. Shizune is the one who corrected/answered me.

~Syreck
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zarakai Kenpachi
Forum Irregular

Syreck wrote:

I, am the one who asked that. Shizune is the one who corrected/answered me.

~Syreck

maybe he thought ichigo was a reincarnation because of how similar the both of them look. and kaien thats the guys name......couldnt remember for a while.

~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Kaien was Ganjyuu's(sp?) elder brother, he might in some way be related to Ichigo(the S.S. family tree should be an interesting read..lol), but he isnt Ichigo, in terms of reincarnation.

And there is the whole "inner hollow" thing, although Ichigo's is natural, and Kaien's was, more of a posesion.

Maybe the artist simply couldnt think of a better modle for Kaien then Ichigo..? :P

~Syreck
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zarakai Kenpachi
Forum Irregular

tis lazyness IMO as is my answer and its small words....

Rukia
Forum Elite

i still wanna see the family tree too since they revealed "ouken" (key to the inner seireitei where the KING lives). there were 5 noble clan spots and two fell from that status: shihouin and shiba. is it possible that the kurosaki clan was once noble (remember byakuya's thoughts of the one with tons of reiatsu born each generation from a noble clan). it could be that they got demoted when isshin left SS with yourichi & urahara.

Zarakai Kenpachi
Forum Irregular

oooh good point ill have to research that myself.

so what are the noble families that are left?

Rukia
Forum Elite

their clan name has not been revealed so far...

Return to “Anime Corner”