All gmail to admin being bounced back

Kendal
Forum Newbie

All gmail to admin being bounced back

I tried to email support yesterday about a problem I'm having and all emails I send to stargatewars.com, no matter which address I chose, were returned with a message saying PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) -- so, since my email account is from Google, I apparently can't contact admin anymore. This is new, because I sent an email about one of my alliance members from that gmail account only two days ago.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

the emails we send are also being bounced back, with same error messages, but we do not have gmail, we have broadpark...

we think it is from the "@stargatewars.com" side...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
The ancient evil
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

same here
The Ancient Evil
Geoff
Forum Grunt

I have no way of knowing for sure... but i'm gonna take a stab at this...

I bet that the admins are gettin bombarded with emails from everyone sayin they can't log in etc etc. So they have totally blocked all incoming emails so they can work on the prob and so they don't get emails tellin them things that they already know. So my suggestion is to wait until things have settled down a bit and try then if you still need to.
Reaperman
Forum Intermediate

perhaps he switched off his email because he know there would be endless n00bs trying to email him about a problem he's fully aware of :lol: :wink:
market mod speaking
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

I think that one of three things is to blame for this:
a) Email is disabled
b) Inbox is full
c) Email is affected by the bug
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Mr. Anonymous

Also 1 more possiblity I see, The e-mail moved witht he server? Did you drop the s and try it?

Ok I don't believe that is it though others have tryed I am told so back tot he thinking that was intentally blocked or linked to the login probs

Return to “Bugs Archive”