46%

Total votes: 26
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

who else...

who else feels like showing the other races that the asgard arnt all defence :twisted:
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
Flavar
Forum Elite
ID: 0

yep become one of those asgard that have a huge strike and no deff. wait i never saw that before i mean i know many ****** tauri that have it the other way arround.

****** Insert there your favorite(noobish, young, stupid, annoying, laughabel...)
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
~not telling~

Flavar wrote:yep become one of those asgard that have a huge strike and no deff. wait i never saw that before i mean i know many ****** tauri that have it the other way arround.

****** Insert there your favorite(noobish, young, stupid, annoying, laughabel...)

i like the noobish one :D

and yes asgards AND ancients. stupid tauri
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

im not like the other asgards this time :P since i restarted ;) i leave dents in the accounts of people :D
mcdrazsyr

if we mass, we're screwed, if we don't, we're not, so i'll just stay defensive
Cherry Blossom
Fledgling Forumer

I like to sab first, then it's easier to pound other races into dust. Tauri are great to mass, so little def :-D
Angelus Errare
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TATS
Race: Ancient
ID: 28689

QuistixXx wrote:I like to sab first, then it's easier to pound other races into dust. Tauri are great to mass, so little def :-D

but then that means you've never experienced the fun of destroying a powerful defence.
'Remember, second place is the first loser. You might as well start sweeping the leaves.' 'What does that make us, Mr. Reynon?' 'The leaves'
--Conversation b/w Mr. Reynon and his students
Rodregeus
Fledgling Forumer

QuistixXx wrote:I like to sab first, then it's easier to pound other races into dust. Tauri are great to mass, so little def :-D

sabbing first is silly, you mass the defence, anti the spies, THEN sab thier attack cause you can send ALOT less spies, down to like 5 so your only losing 1 per sab with the same damage :-D
Epic wrote:This can only be settled one way.......

A dance off.
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

Massing is fun~~

but don't hurt any feelings~~

~starry :-D
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

ZOMG someone necromanced :shock:

oh hello starry :P
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
Cherry Blossom
Fledgling Forumer

Rodregeus wrote:

sabbing first is silly, you mass the defence, anti the spies, THEN sab thier attack cause you can send ALOT less spies, down to like 5 so your only losing 1 per sab with the same damage :-D

My firepower just sucks badly when it comes to attacking. I'm not big enough yet to do any major massing.

I did mass one noob (can a noob call another person a noob? :? ), but his def sucked so there wasn't much there to mass.

I'd need like 20k troops to even have 1 bill attack. Being the noob that I am that's a lot. No (proper) massing for me for a while ':('
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

ascend... :-D
after ascension, then you lose less troops...
which makes massing even more fun~

^_^

lol~

hello dim

~starry :o
Torac
Forum Grunt

I had no idea how many asgard/ancients were contempt on massing any and all oblocutions to some far away place.
buttercutter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None
Race: System Wookie

Hehe, massing is fun, escpecially when someone pisses you off and you smash then into dust, thus making you victorious! :twisted:
SILENCE, I KILL YYYYOOOOOUUUUUU!!!

Remebers, I R Legendary (Ineffably Awesome) One
J00000 Isn't!

Doing it all for the Lulz

3.226Bil UU raided...Epic Yeeeooow!!!

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”