Taking my leave after 15 months of playing

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Vulcurum

Taking my leave after 15 months of playing

Good to see a forum for these topics when I need it. :D

I've been here for a long time. Not as long as some of you have been, but a long time though. The whole thing started in June 05 when I spotted this game and started playing. My addiction grew and I travelled through various alliances, including UTA/VTA, Crystal Force Elite and finally ending to Earth Protectorate Alliance. The best alliance of these 3 was definately EPA, in which I experienced my 2nd and last biggest alliance war. I was involved during the new year war when being in VTA and then several months later in GA vs. The Faction, the war of all wars.

My thanks will be going to various people.
First of all, to Mr_Ocko, my first commander, who I just chose from many, for protecting me back in my noob days.

Also I would like to thank Lord_Rahl for granting/talking a VTA membership for me and being my last commander until I reached a state when I didn't want to be anyones officer in late January.

Also JIX gets my thanks for being the first polite (and scary :lol: ) member of UTA/VTA to greet me.

Frame gets thanks for being a polite leader of VTA, altough, despite of my best efforts didn't let me to UTA before it collapsed. I'm not sure if she is around anymore.

TIF aka The Iron Fist gets enormous thanks for helping me with banking, which helped me to do 2 quick ascensions in a row. Also thanks for all the news you told me about the status of big 3 guys in SGW (meaning army size now).

Also some thanks will go to various members of old CF who.. hmm.. didn't do much, but were there.

Doom Lord get's thanks for banking me over 100bil naq for my last ascension.

Missinglink88 gets most thanks for being my commander in Q for 2 waves and practically teaching me how this game works. He is truly a great player and a friend

Temp has been loyal to me since I become to know him. He is extremely good person. I'll miss our massing parties in C. :wink:

Thorisalittlebeing has been very good friend to me. He is a good man. Be kind to him.

Also thanks will go to my officer herd, Mira, Temp, missinglink and Quest for being my officers for a very long time. And being loyal also.

And finally, the WHOLE EPA alliance gets my thanks for being a magnificent alliance to spend the rest of my playing time. The Spirit was unique. I'll miss you guys. :cry:

I'm sorry if I forgot to mention someone. Be assured that you'll have a place in my heart.

Honourable greetings and farewells

- Vulcurum aka Semmer and Annihilator -

ps. Account for sale see link: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=43986
JIX
Forum Addict
ID: 0

take care man :wink:
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Good Luck in Real Life

Sad to see you go..:( Thx for all your help and good luck in real life, I´ll catch you on msn when your online..
Mr_Ocko
Forum Newbie

I am not happy to see you are leaving, you were good player and mate in one person. You were n00b ( like we all ) at the beginning, but now you are great and respected player ( like not so many of us ). One day we all will face the same guestion, stay or leave, you decided to leave and I wish you all best in RL. Take care..
"This one step -- choosing a goal and sticking to it -- changes everything."
thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

Iv watch you grow, get into wars and out, been hit and hit back,, im sorry to see you go but seiously

real life is so much more important though maybe not so much fun

take care and good luck with the exams, and I stil say you should of put your account on vac mode and come back... lol
[img]
dastupy wrote:Hilts, cabal is on your side.
[/img]

Return to “Quitting....”