Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human
ID: 0

Major Quantum Market Bug!!!!

In quantums market, It say's that I have used four bonuses this week,

1 donation,

1 of the 3 options available,

2 trades.

However it says I have used 0 trades this week.

I can confirm that I have been able to purchase a 3rd Trade on the market, and still registers as 0 trades this week.

This needs urgent attention!

I have Pm'ed Forum about this.
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

You are limited to two (2) trades per week
Doing multiple quantity of packages counts as 1 trade.
You have used 2 trades this week.
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular

high empty wrote:You are limited to two (2) trades per week
Doing multiple quantity of packages counts as 1 trade.
You have used 2 trades this week.

Yes I know this, I have done 2 separate trades of 2 packages each.

Trade 1:- 2 packages of naq.

Trade 2:- 2 packages of naq.

My limit was reached here, or so I thought.

After investigation I was able to get a THIRD trade of 1 package of naq.

Still it registers as ZERO trades.

I don't want to do it a fourth time, but I'm pretty sure that I could do so.

This needs sorting ASAP. :?
Last edited by Alpha13snake on Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

killtacular
Forum Addict

that would probably answer my question on were are all the turns at? someone has seemed to noticed it to.
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular

Is no one else worried about this floor in the market. :?
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

goldenh
Fledgling Forumer

i just bought 5k ATs off the market, so they're there.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”