Supporter Status

Zatnikitelman
Fledgling Forumer

Supporter Status

I tried transfering naq to belisner earlier today, but couldn't. I tried returning the turns, but couldn't. I don't know wht. And now he and his friends started sabbing me and I had to go on vac mode for three days to avoid their wrath. What happened?
So help me!
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular
Alliance: Peaceful Lone-Wolf =D
Race: System Lord
ID: 71521

are you sure, you sent it to the right account?

where you on the same IP address?

Did you try sending them the day after?

There are many reasons for this, try again, after you transfer something it should lead you back to the command ceter page. look at hte top, above your name, if it was successfull it should say so. if not, it will give you a reason
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

okay right what happened is this 'supposedly' fortune brought ss this morning he had ppt etc then attacked and lost it he then proceeded to do a deal with belisner for 1billion naq for 1400 turns, he first offerered 100mil and i laughed at him in the forum and he raised it to 1bil i thought this was very suspisious as only a handful of players can afford 1billion naq.

okay so details of the trade were then finalised and 1400 turns were sent to his realm he claims he sold off lots of weapons to pay the 1billion however when he transfered the naq it was never recieved and it wasnt still in his realm, nonetheless he claims he tried to send back the turns but was unable.

approximatley half an hour later he changed his story to say that he brought ss put their was a problem with paypal and that payment was sent, verified then revoked and he lost his supporter abilities. by this point myself and the others had, had enugh and so we let rip about 200 x302s and ion cannons later he went into protection refusing to return the turns and claiming it was a server issue. i personally believe this to be rubbish because he changed his story and unless forum can waste his time and prove me otherwise i will continue to believe this man is a rip off merchant not to mention the fact that he also admitted to changing his name frequently during transfers almost as though he is trying to rip people off.

i anxiously await forums reply to either verify his story or expose him for the cheat he is.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?t=3584 This was a big thread a while ago. I was kinda hoping people got the point there, but apparantly they didn't. Not all people can be trusted, and if you want rules on these trades, you'll have to enforce them yourself.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

wise words sleipnir m8, i new this guy wasnt to be trusted but some people are too nice and they get screwed.
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular

I agree completly, his story up there was kind of suspicious, considering that i do over 10 deals a day wtihout a problem
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Well I learnt my lesson here, no problems since 8)
Zatnikitelman
Fledgling Forumer

FOR FRAKKING SAKE!!!!! I would have gladly honored the deal but when I tried to transfere the naq. I didn't have the 1bil anymore, and neither did Belisner. And I also didn't have SS. It is not my afault, it is probably the shoddy servers.
So help me!
XIZOR
Forum Regular

i smell ..............**Filtered**
Zatnikitelman
Fledgling Forumer

Stop smelling yourself!
So help me!
Zatnikitelman
Fledgling Forumer

OK for the world to know, let me explain what's happening. I am offering to pay Belisner back in ut mercs so he can sell them for his 1bil. I have calculated it out so I only get 964 turns so Belisner is coming out on top.
So help me!
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular

UT mercs?? are you stupid or something? you do know that you lose, 50 percent of the buying price, natually i would just tell Belisiner to farm that money off me, your choice
XIZOR
Forum Regular

fortune fair give it up.....pleae dont insult me or ill wipe you from the face of this universe....or atleast the ida and milky way galaxies :lol:
Zatnikitelman
Fledgling Forumer

I know that you lose most of the merc price but that is why he would come out on top. And I am sorry for instulting you Alkesh my blos as you can probably tell has been running hot lately.
So help me!
Myseri
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 15959

It still sounds fisshy all around. And it would take days to be able to buy enough untrained mercs to get back the 1 bill you owe him.

Return to “Bugs Archive”