just a few things to talk over

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
ProTo Fire Fox
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

just a few things to talk over

1). i like this game but why do we play it now. Certain poeple (i wont name names), well certain people are ruling the game and just for exaple if you resart your acount you wil NEVER get any were near what you were unless you cheat. lets face it the game is at a end now.

2). Why is every one so scared about saying what they think except for the fact that certain moderators block a topic if they think it is wrong or because they dont wana anoy the big player named.

3). get a bloodly grip people this is just a game let people say what they think, i saw a topic were a certain player was acused of being a cheat, he never said any thing yet the subject was banned.

this goes out to all Mod's LET PEOPLE SAY WHAT THEY THINK.
:smt059
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

i can agree with those statements.
R3B3L
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 29252

Mods have to "restrict" peoples posts and threads ONLY if they are breaking the rules. Simple as.

As for only modding so the bigger players don't get annoyed... Look at the Ancient part of the forums under the chaos section. A guy called Sonicboom has been frequently modded by me, and hes a top ranked player. So thats a stupid arguement.

As for certain people ruling the game, that will always happen. There will always be a rank 1, and people like you will complain untill you are ranked one. (Unless you leave first) Stop complaining and do something about it.

P.S

If you have a query about a mod's job, USE THE PM SYSTEM AND PM THE MOD IN QUESTION, AND THEN A SUPERMOD.
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord

I'm not stopping you.
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

go ahead...^.^

if you disagree with what a mod has done... just pm him...
and if his reply doens't statisfy you...
go to a higher authority^.^

good for you!

~starry
(now stop talking and start moving!)
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

I'm very tempted to move this into SGW General. Don't think it belongs here?
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Belongs indeed to SGW General.

1 point to add:

- not being able to give your exact thoughts, because people see it as offense while it sometimes isn't, and then start massing
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

Re: just a few things to talk over

ProTo Fire Fox wrote:1). i like this game but why do we play it now. Certain poeple (i wont name names), well certain people are ruling the game and just for exaple if you resart your acount you wil NEVER get any were near what you were unless you cheat. lets face it the game is at a end now.

2). Why is every one so scared about saying what they think except for the fact that certain moderators block a topic if they think it is wrong or because they dont wana anoy the big player named.

3). get a bloodly grip people this is just a game let people say what they think, i saw a topic were a certain player was acused of being a cheat, he never said any thing yet the subject was banned.

this goes out to all Mod's LET PEOPLE SAY WHAT THEY THINK.

1. Judging by how your not going to give any names out you are just as scared as the ppl you talk about. Funny thing my brother said the same thing about going up in ranks and having to cheat(boy did he cheat).

2. The only reason why people don't want to annoy big players is there stats (look what happened to utherex) a hefty defense that went poof
i understand why he is mad and it was over raiding too..but times have changed, you can mass people without a reason....or a stupid reason

3. It is a game, then why be a afraid? i believe a lot of people saw i had a running of a mouth problem last year and i still do...why do i do it? whats the worst thing they can do to me? besides massing etcs....not much seeing as it is a game.

As for the mods...If you don't like what happened then mass them in the game, like you said its a game right?
creeper

i say p*ss on the big players ill say what i want when i want about them
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord

HEAD EXPLODY wrote:i say p*ss on the big players ill say what i want when i want about them

I'm afraid I would have to mod what you say about them if it's too bad.
Dragonians
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Dragon Company~
Race: Blood Angel
ID: 19756

AncientAnubis wrote:
HEAD EXPLODY wrote:i say p*ss on the big players ill say what i want when i want about them

I'm afraid I would have to mod what you say about them if it's too bad.

he only has like a 60k army size
hence the whole i dont care about big players ect ect
creeper

thankyou i was a big player so hence i dont care for bein one again there aint no big deal bein one and theres less to do when your a big player
brulaap
Forum Newbie

i see it the same way

Return to “Race General”