Uni level physics is pointless

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
The one who serves
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Uni level physics is pointless

This is an essay i have to do

Describe how the power output of a type 3 particle accelorator thats accelorating a quark at 3 times the speed of sound and how long before they collide
Each man will know that his brothers at his side will have to be killed to leave him. that makes him stronger than the most herioc charge, or the vain screams of svage tribes. We walk to battle. we stand and they die
The Governator

Looks to me like you have a fun week ahead of you.
samir
Fledgling Forumer

i've never been a fan of physics, even at school.... :?
The one who serves
Forum Newbie

well im trying to get into the CERN programm so i have almost little choice in the matter
Each man will know that his brothers at his side will have to be killed to leave him. that makes him stronger than the most herioc charge, or the vain screams of svage tribes. We walk to battle. we stand and they die
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord

High school physics is even more pointless.....it's calculus based without acknowledging that it is. It ticked me off with all the little initial velocity and change of distance over change of time is velocity and so forth, so I just said screw it and used calculus.
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

thats utterly pointless, most of the stuff might not be even used
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

the question itself doesnt even make scence to me

it starts off one question and ends with a completely diferent one (and there not even the same type of question, one looks like a word answer and the second looks like calculations) :?
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
The one who serves
Forum Newbie

its an essay i have to right 2 pages worth of text and it is both a calculation and a word question, the question goes a bit further than that and it dosent give me how fast the particles are accelorating instead i have to first determine the power input into the accelorter (each accelorter goes at differnt speeds dependent on the power inputed) then i figure out the speed of the particles useing some bollexed up equation i swear my proffesor made up, and then i can figure out when the particles collide and how much power is outputed from the collision
Emma Desala
Forum Irregular

Callie could tell you, if she were awake.
She's schooled in that stuff.

Regards,
Emma Desala,
Coordinator
Please read: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... p?p=741495
The one who serves
Forum Newbie

Emma Desala wrote:Callie could tell you, if she were awake.
She's schooled in that stuff.

Regards,

i dident post this for help i posted this to show people how pointless and silly University level physics is belive it or not this is one of the easyist essays iv gotten all year
Emma Desala
Forum Irregular

So you posted to brag? :P :-D j/k

Regards,
Emma Desala,
Coordinator
Please read: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... p?p=741495
The one who serves
Forum Newbie

Emma Desala wrote:So you posted to brag? :P :-D j/k

Regards,

lol to educate and warn unsuspecting phyisics wana bes of how truel pointless it realy is
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

lol you have to write a word answer to a calculation problem :lol:

gl btw :)
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
Teioh
Forum Irregular

Deny the collison, and insist that an African elephant got in the way. I would mention for legal reasons that no animals were hurt in the experiment however.
KKatastrophe
Forum Grunt

Doesn't sound like any RL physics course to me - I've never heard of essay answers in physics courses before - it's always been 100% bolloxed equations for myself... None of us would be here online reading this thread if it weren't for physics, so yes, physics is pointless ;)

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”