Super weapon Bidding

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Highwayman
Forum Grunt

Super weapon Bidding

well its there and seeing the high bid is over 1.2 billion I can see where the smaller players are going to be squashed by the bigger ones since the only ones that can afford the thing are on the first page or two..myself I hope its bought and NEVER used no matter who ends up with it. Of all the updates its the worst of the bunch.
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

glad to see a fan
the arbitrator
Forum Newbie

well im sure, if the bigger players wanted to squash the smaller players their not going to need the super weapon to do it.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

The bid is to 9billion now. Did you really expect this ascended superweapon to be worth anything? You should have known that no one but the big guys would ever see the weapon.
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

Hensenshi[Omega] wrote:The bid is to 9billion now. Did you really expect this ascended superweapon to be worth anything? You should have known that no one but the big guys would ever see the weapon.

You know... the bid was only like a paltry 1.5bil, so I bid... now look *sigh*
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

You can use it even if you are not page 1...you just have to have it used on you first :?

ID=60881
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

yumm, 200billion bid. :lol:
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

No more!
smooshable
Forum Expert

Honours and Awards

I assure everyone no big player will EVER use the weapon on a really low player - that would be moronic.
Indu and proud of it!!
pro tech
Forum Newbie

I do not like this at the moment. Current bid is 400,000,000,000. How are weaker players going to afford to bid more than this. This will just make the powerful more powerful would'nt it.

I was thinking, would it be better if the superweapon only appears every so often but only for one turn because then sometimes the stronger players wont see it.This might give a 50% chance that the bidding will be between the weaker players too.

Maybe stronger players will never use the weapon on weaker players but thats not the point. I think it would be a good idea if weaker player could also have a chance of having an ascended superweapon.
smooshable
Forum Expert

Honours and Awards

Or the weaker players could become stronger and buy it the fair way - what insentive is there for people to work at this game if even the newest player to the game can get the weapon and whipe out rank #1 with it?
Indu and proud of it!!
pro tech
Forum Newbie

weaker players get stronger but while we are building up our ascended account top players are doubling there power or there income because there already powerful, therefore will alway have the upper hand when coming to bidding on the ascended superweapon.

If weaker players had the superweapon and decended or tried to decend a top player, what would the problem be. So powerful players who can not be caught up now can have superweapon but weaker players have to stay weak, this weapon would help weaker players as they can not catch up.
smooshable
Forum Expert

Honours and Awards

The ascended super weapon destroys any account instantly, whether it be a top account or a bottom account. If it was able to randomly move to any player then there would be no point to playing the game. It's merely be a wait and see who's account is randomly destroyed next. If you want a good ascended account then work at it, sacrifice some main resources and make some big ascensions. Don't complain and ask what is for all intents and purposes for the admins to randomly destroy top accounts so you can feel cool.
Indu and proud of it!!
S T I
Forum Intermediate

smooshable wrote:The ascended super weapon destroys any account instantly, whether it be a top account or a bottom account. If it was able to randomly move to any player then there would be no point to playing the game. It's merely be a wait and see who's account is randomly destroyed next. If you want a good ascended account then work at it, sacrifice some main resources and make some big ascensions. Don't complain and ask what is for all intents and purposes for the admins to randomly destroy top accounts so you can feel cool.

I fully agree with you, my personal feelings on this weapon, is its to powerful, if it did fall into a very small account & they fired it at rank 1, how is that fair, that person has worked hard to get there & deserves the posistion.
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

S T I wrote:I fully agree with you, my personal feelings on this weapon, is its to powerful, if it did fall into a very small account & they fired it at rank 1, how is that fair, that person has worked hard to get there & deserves the posistion.

The likelihood of a smaller player getting it is remote at best. Anyway, I'd like to see the bidding changed to the lowest bidder instead of the highest. I guarantee I can underbid all of you. :cool:

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”