Probably goodbye

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
~Artanis~
Forum Expert
Alliance: {TO}CoTO
Race: The Ancient
ID: 11492

Probably goodbye

Well i was massed lol :-D :-D :-D .Lol i know its not a reason for leaving,its just that i dont have so much time for this game and dont have a 50 mio army like others.
It bothers me always to rebuild and work hard and invest lot of time to this game without fully enjoying it.I was masssed for noobness.

I had n00b hunter written on my planet,i would gladly remove it,only thing was to catch me ingame,wait for my reply and i would gladly remove it if it was bothering someone.Well Rienna and zesh massed me to pieces,i saved some of my uu but it was not much to compare with the loses.

I must say that they were so pollite that they even gave me about 20 seconds to reply and change the name of the planets.I would of probably make it if i was superman and my pc would be fast to do it all in one second.

I know their intention was to mass me the whole time,the message was just....

I am not moaning here or crying like they may say,i am just saying my opinion.
I know zesh and rienna and all their friends will turn all this as my fault,i am awaiting it.I can say that part of it is my fault as i shouldnt have it written on my planet but i wasnt aware that only few people are allowed to wear this.

Adittude of people here on forums and ingame proofs what are they like in RL also.No respect for other players,rudness,insultions etc....
Thats the world we live in.

I dont care so much about the game as others,its just a game,for me are more important things in RL than this game.
As my friend says:
You will receive the same behaviour from other people as is your own to them.

You may win a war in the game,but it wont change your RL.

I have meet many good people here and made a lot of friends.If i will really choose to leave this game if my friends wont persuade me than mostly i will miss AK members and also Mayhem as most of AK are in Mayhem now.And i cant forget my curent alliance SK Emperors,my fellow slovaks.
I hope that once we will have a chance to meet all together.

I want to thank all that made my stay here as comfortable as they could and showed me that i can have a virtual family also.

I wish the best of luck to my new mates that i have made.May you all achieve what is your goal here.

I want to thank all friends and also people that chated with me on msn and also here on forum.My english has develop a lot from the last year and hopefully it will make me get a better mark at my final exams.

BE WHO YOU REALLY ARE,OR YOU MAY NEVER BE THE SAME AS YOU WERE MADE!!!!
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Quiting section...
The_Hitman
Forum Newbie

Re: Probably goodbye

Zerathull wrote:Adittude of people here on forums and ingame proofs what are they like in RL also.No respect for other players,rudness,insultions etc....
Thats the world we live in.

Nay, this is what shows your n00biness... compairing a game to RL is just stupid, in ALL ways, shapes, and forms

:roll:
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Re: Probably goodbye

The_Hitman wrote:Nay, this is what shows your n00biness... compairing a game to RL is just stupid, in ALL ways, shapes, and forms

:roll:

Exactly... I can be an ass and a warmonger ingame. But in real life I would never even hurt a fly...

well actually I hate flys but meh

:P
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Moved to correct section.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
*zesh*
Forum Expert

you were massed for wearing the [n00b_hunter] tag while not earning the rank.

Nuff said
BORED :(
papa says:
bebs
papa says:
man that guy makes me miss mukasa

TLE - This is my family

FOR THE LULZ
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

well. Sorry to see you go, the intention in massing you was never to see you quit the game.

However, if your gonna come on here and say "they only gave me 20 seconds" get it right.

I gave you 10. And, I'm not gonna make it all your fault. As I told you in msn, I'd been looking for a person to mass all night, you just gave me a reason.

So I'll split the fault 50/50.

I expected you to whine about this for a week or two and then get over it. Too bad you can't, perhaps you weren't cut out for a war game.

And don't go comparing this to real life. As alot of people will attest to, I'm actually much nicer than this.

Regards,
Rienna

PS: don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Turkey
Forum Regular

Rienna wrote:PS: don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Can I hit him on the way out?
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Rienna wrote:PS: don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Was that comment necessary...? :roll:

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
~Artanis~
Forum Expert
Alliance: {TO}CoTO
Race: The Ancient
ID: 11492

Rienna wrote:well. Sorry to see you go, the intention in massing you was never to see you quit the game.

However, if your gonna come on here and say "they only gave me 20 seconds" get it right.

I gave you 10. And, I'm not gonna make it all your fault. As I told you in msn, I'd been looking for a person to mass all night, you just gave me a reason.

So I'll split the fault 50/50.

I expected you to whine about this for a week or two and then get over it. Too bad you can't, perhaps you weren't cut out for a war game.

And don't go comparing this to real life. As alot of people will attest to, I'm actually much nicer than this.

Regards,
Rienna

PS: don't let the door hit you on the way out.

i dont believe you rienna,yeah people will say that i cant compare it to RL but you are wrong,people just cant admit that,but people around them now what kind of person they are,i dont care what are they like in RL,as far as i am concerned if they not around me than i am more than satisfacted.

That lat comment of yours really wasnt needed as Jenny stated,if you would be nice as you say,you would know its not POLLITE AND NICE to say and you would keep for yourself regards Zerathull :wink: :wink: :wink:
*zesh*
Forum Expert

So from the consensus on the taw boards.

You are a hypocrite and a liar in RL.
BORED :(
papa says:
bebs
papa says:
man that guy makes me miss mukasa

TLE - This is my family

FOR THE LULZ
Stricken
Forum Regular

[DDII] Zesh wrote:So from the consensus on the taw boards.

You are a hypocrite and a liar in RL.

omg enuf plz, i hate flames

when u feel like flamin just stop, drop and roll

and so what if he names his planet n00b hunter, its not exactly like a kool name or anything, besides didn't motte start it? it should be his call :roll:

~Stricken
Last edited by Stricken on Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Live by the sword die by the sword"

(note to self: prefferable live)

contact me if you play halo 2 live woot!

my id is => 41413
Nightmare
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Legion
Race: Roman

it looks like it was 100% your fault for getting massed by wearing a tag that isn't yours, and you've made it even worse by judging what people are in real life. I don't see the point of leaving just because you've been massed, most players who play this game have been massed, and no matter their army size, simply rebuild.
Hai. I'm zeb. How do you do?
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri

lol give me your UU :P

shouldn't quit over the massing, if everybdoy quit after being massed who would still be playing :wink:
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

anyone who would be I should mass them...

Return to “Quitting....”