Immorality

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
curiousmanners
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Immorality

In the Supporters Main section there is an account for sale advertising Ascension Capabilities I find this immoral as ascension is reserved for those who deserve it and who have uncovered the secrets of the universe and gained enough power to ascned on their own

I ask for your help that if this account does ascend that we not let it go anywhere that we gang up on it and kill it making it one of the first kills of the ascension game so far

The legendary Ascended Curiousmanners
Last remaining warrior of the APMT
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

the only reason id support selling an ascending or ascended account is if the person wanted $ and was having tough times in real life, thats y i was about to sell mine until fortunate circumstances helped out. But selling for untrained to pay off a debt??? i dont think so :evil:
curiousmanners
Fledgling Forumer

may the traitor be destroyed by our ascended powers
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

whats the ingame name, same as forum nick?
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

i would help destroy it.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
curiousmanners
Fledgling Forumer

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=30658 far as i can tell this is the link of the account for sale he has emptied it out

his other account yes i said other he's keeping is http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=28176

declare war on both remember that when you ascend your name cannot change we find out what his name is when he ascneds we got him then once he comes of protection we kill him
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

i have to admit having few if any enimies in ascension can be boring, this is just what we need, a little war of the glowy sqiuds!
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

Don't the underscores in front of the name (eg God __playername) mean the accounts have been deleted?
BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

Do I smell possible war *waits in anticipation* :twisted:

Glorius War :-D Count me in ^_^
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Wintermute wrote:Don't the underscores in front of the name (eg God __playername) mean the accounts have been deleted?

No
curiousmanners
Fledgling Forumer

I thought you guys would like that
CthulhuSpawn
Fledgling Forumer

Curious you act like Ascension is something truely unspeakably HOLY and pure, it isnt. I admit its something new and fun, but EVERYONE has the option of Ascending with time, so what if someone wants to sell an account to let someone Ascend, I personally dont care. You seriously need to chill out Curious....
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
YEA BUNNY!!
Weiland
Fledgling Forumer

All those who reject the path to enlightenment must be destroyed.

HOWEVER, "if ascension really is the ultimate end we're trying to achieve then so be it, but we should all be allowed to get there or not on our own" account.

(Great way to manipulate a quote!)

I say, any undeserving ascenders must be taken out.
McKay - "Well, thats that! Your mines make one hell of a bang, Colonel. I'm sure the Wraith's ears are ringing."
Patron God of The Asgard Collective
CthulhuSpawn
Fledgling Forumer

Weiland wrote:All those who reject the path to enlightenment must be destroyed.

HOWEVER, "if ascension really is the ultimate end we're trying to achieve then so be it, but we should all be allowed to get there or not on our own" account.

(Great way to manipulate a quote!)

I say, any undeserving ascenders must be taken out.

Your all crazy you act like its so unspeakabley good, CHILL OUT! Jeez people its JUST A GAME! If someone wants to pay the money or units or whatever to Ascend let them....god....
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
YEA BUNNY!!
nebulator
Forum Irregular

im with the sellers on this one, who cares tahat ascentinon is somewhat exclusive if someone offered me enough money i would sell out in a heartbeat since once again..............ITS A GAME!! not real life

Return to “Ascended General”