Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Life

well everyone can quit now.
i just ran the numbers

and someone makes 100k UP a day.

Have a nice week
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
FEARLESS
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Don't tell me. Is it Zaphor? :shock:
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Cosmic Terror wrote:Don't tell me. Is it Zaphor? :shock:

Of course. :roll:
FEARLESS
Forum Elder

Hensenshi wrote:
Cosmic Terror wrote:Don't tell me. Is it Zaphor? :shock:

Of course. :roll:

How do you think ETL feels about this? :?

There seems to be an arguement to whom is better so maybe this answers it. :wink:
Lord Me
Forum Irregular

hey ZAPHOR. . will u like to be my officer. .. looks like might be a great idea. . . . for me
[SBO] DarthYoda
Fledgling Forumer

:|

seriously

thats out of hand...

i thought mine was ok... guess i was wrong... BADDLY wrong
When light fades to dark, I will be there. When you are afraid, I will be there. When you are alone I will be there. whever you are I shall be there.
DrJ
Forum Irregular

Holy cow. Now that looks seriously wrong. For him to get 700k units ahead of anyone else at this early stage cannot be possible without some serious donating going on from his 'father's' and/or other people's accounts and some seriously big $$'s spent or some kind of exploit. I'm aware that UP and the more units you have land up growing your unit production [born into class daily] exponentially but this seems crazy. High Empty is right. Everyone may as well quit now. What's the point of even trying to contest with that. It's impossible.

Well, one thing I'm glad about is that I didn't waste any $'s on this wave. I've basically got over 250k units, over 10k UP and a top 10 covert action and I'm a farm ;) Must frustrate those people that have wasted their $'s this wave that Zaphor has now played his trump card and basically won the wave before it's even really half through. Ironically, Zaphor told me last wave he will attack people in the top 10 just to ensure they didn't run away with the wave. He massed HE and 12ag in the wave before that because he felt they exploited something and got too far ahead. I guess if you can't beat em join em eh Zaphy-pooh (sorry Ian, but I had to use your pet name for him). Someone now needs to bug him until end of wave with endless massings etc too eh? Heh.
Zaphor
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Delta
ID: 1956298

are u asking me to anti ur spies? :shock:
FEARLESS
Forum Elder

One thing is for sure, I'm not quiting. :lol:
High Empty
Forum Addict

DrJ wrote:Holy cow. Now that looks seriously wrong. For him to get 700k units ahead of anyone else at this early stage cannot be possible without some serious donating going on from his 'father's' and/or other people's accounts and some seriously big $$'s spent or some kind of exploit. I'm aware that UP and the more units you have land up growing your unit production [born into class daily] exponentially but this seems crazy. High Empty is right. Everyone may as well quit now. What's the point of even trying to contest with that. It's impossible.

Well, one thing I'm glad about is that I didn't waste any $'s on this wave. I've basically got over 250k units, over 10k UP and a top 10 covert action and I'm a farm ;) Must frustrate those people that have wasted their $'s this wave that Zaphor has now played his trump card and basically won the wave before it's even really half through. Ironically, Zaphor told me last wave he will attack people in the top 10 just to ensure they didn't run away with the wave. He massed HE and 12ag in the wave before that because he felt they exploited something and got too far ahead. I guess if you can't beat em join em eh Zaphy-pooh (sorry Ian, but I had to use your pet name for him). Someone now needs to bug him until end of wave with endless massings etc too eh? Heh.

As far as i know he's not cheating and i'm not accusing him of such. He's just out played the rest of us. You see he raids.
And he's only 700k ahead of me, and i'm 500k ahead of most other people, expect lion who i'm only 300k ahead.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
Zaphor
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Delta
ID: 1956298

iv been raiding from when i saw people with 2k uu out. a lot of people can see that as i dont farm for naq as much as i normally do lol. High empty you are not THAT far from me, so still game on. you still have a big lead from the rest. if i wasnt here i could very well say the same thing about you. is this thread here to get people to rebel against me to clear the way for you? :-D
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

anything you say zaphor deserve congrats
in the 1 minute i see this era i say is a crap and is not worth to play this era
i hope next era will be like the same was before
and this part when you can't untrain units will be gone forever
and raid is not for reset game
congrats zaphor he and etl :-)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

bebitza wrote:anything you say zaphor deserve congrats

never thought I'll ever agree with u but I agree with this part :wink:

Good for Zaph to have that big army, bad for us we couldn't keep up with him :)

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
High Empty
Forum Addict

Zaphor wrote:iv been raiding from when i saw people with 2k uu out. a lot of people can see that as i dont farm for naq as much as i normally do lol. High empty you are not THAT far from me, so still game on. you still have a big lead from the rest. if i wasnt here i could very well say the same thing about you. is this thread here to get people to rebel against me to clear the way for you? :-D

lol who me :oops:

but no you should have the era won in atleast GP don't know about the rest this is a differnt wave then others.

i'm not giving up, however i'm not holding alot of hope
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Ok, so picture it this way

Quantum=Ascension
Zaphor=Mojo Rising
High Empty=Sinister
The rest of the server=their farms unless allied.

:lol:

Return to “General”