Time to say good bye GoT aka Revolution .

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Time to say good bye GoT aka Revolution .

I had the planning long on my mind to be honest but now I was pretty sure.

not only with the game isseu's I created the last few day's also my RL isseu's I'm getting fast mad and can keep my mouth but I will explai myself in a good manner why I leave .

I made some mistakes and difficult decisions in the begiing of the war CoP/CiA that was the time I left [TSA] for an application into [D12] but that also dragged lots of trouble and insultes against me.

I had lots of isseu's with Alabrax and TAD those are now resolved but still from some people I still get slaughtered about my RL , now I know this hasn't to do anything with the game those people I'm speak of know it damn good what I mean...

I bought a LG+2 account thanks by TSA I do not forget that easly as I'm still thankfull my remaining UU has been putted their as I still needed to pay my debs ... for the rest my account will go to an intrested player ...

Anyway I've reached my goal , I have seen both fences that from CoP and CiA and is was pretty damn fun to see both sides as their are nice people arround in every allaince , now this will be a long bye bye thread :-D

Anyway for the last piece I still wanne talk some people before I leave people that were on my mind.

Teal'auc : U are a fantastic person , never enjoyed so much being an officer from u thougt I never had the change to speak u on MSN before I quit thougt u would have stopped me on every change u got pls don't be to pissed.

Marshall : A nice dude really , I enjoyed every chat we had and also the jokes to bad it had to end with bye bye on MSN yesterday it goes u good m8 :wink:

Rek : Damn I never dare to ask u being my commander when Jenny took a vacation lol but everthing works out as it has to be we LOVE REK hihihi :lol:

Bez : Yes , Bez ! I know I still need to give u a vodka Redbull haha we had so much fun !!!! :lol:

AGA : OoOo ur a dangerous person but a fine fella yes some guy may think u are a bullie but inside u their something sweet :-D

now I can't make all people such a bye bye , but will put some names under that I love as much than those above :(

Rottenking
GrimReaper
Rebel
Balhaar
Alabrax ( Could I make a discussion with u one more time hihi)
Jamie
STI
Firefox
Angelos

can keep up with naes but people those I know wil not be forgotten even when u arent in the list lol

TSA : Yes also u guy's even after all the mad reactions towards me I'm thankfull , for the 1 YEAR ive been in their I must say I've seen lots of people acting verry smart and polite keep it up guy's .

Bye guy's have lots of fun and rock the place with fun !!!!!! :-D

~GoT aka Revo
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 82082

thanks for the mention, ill miss you heaps, you were a great commander and a good person to chat to, you helped me grow and gave me a kick in the bum when i needed it, hope real works out well and wish you many regards for your future endeavors
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
Korruption
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tombstone
ID: 1936624

gunna be sad to see ya go :( ya were an awesome Co and a great bloke, thanks for all the help ya ever gave me and taking me on as an officer when ya did, sorry i never got back under you like i said, but the day was coming :)

sad to see ya go and if ya ever start again holla and i will help ya :)

cheers,
DHM
Spoiler
^^^ Skyfighter
^^^ Phalax
{img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x200 ... orr1-1.png[/img]
^^^ Korruption
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Best of luck fella, you always seemed like an intelligent poster and a decent sort of guy. All the best.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Man no, I was 4 days awya and you quit on me... you were loyal officer for me, good and amusing friend... I am sad to see you go, friend :(
But you know, you don't want to quit... not just yet... :(

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
R3B3L
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 29252

Even though many TSA members felt betrayed about you leaving and then joining D12, You were a great person to talk to (Even after our little argument in PMs :wink: )

Thanks for the mention, and best of luck with the way things go from here on in.
Alabrax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Revo even though we butted heads more then we got along I always felt you were a good person, no matter what I said.

Go be with your family, stay out of trouble and visit us from time to time.

best of luck buddy :)

mailto:mrruben51@hotmail.com
Mod Talk
I value Honesty, Loyalty, Maturity, Initiative, Wisdom, Humility and Intelligence.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

What about Slovenia United who donated units for you after you were scammed? I don't see us on the list :cry:

lol

anyway, good luck with real life, family, and have fun in it :wink:

Regards,
Neimenljivi
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Envy
Forum Elder

Neimenljivi wrote:What about Slovenia United who donated units for you after you were scammed? I don't see us on the list :cry:

lol

anyway, good luck with real life, family, and have fun in it :wink:

Regards,
Neimenljivi

U know u got as much respect than others do m8 , SC & ST are good allainces , both keep working in that direction.
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.

Return to “Quitting....”