The Måster-scammer

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

streaker
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

The Måster-scammer

main id- 23099 The Måster
ascended id- 496 Thor Tom
mailto:msn-thomas.fitzgerald@hotmail.co.uk

About 2 1/2 months ago I sold The Måster (formerly Thor Tom) 1 million uu for $40 usd on two different occasions. I got paid for both of them via paypal. He later reversed payment on one of the million, and trying to be understanding that he was using his fathers paypal account I gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe his father had reversed the payment not knowing what the charge was. So I sent The Måster a very diplomatic message stating this. I never got a response. The reason I have waited so long to post about this is now he cannot reverse the payment on the other million uu I sold him. He has now been massed, raided, aced, and sabbed by me, and the pain won't stop till arrangements have been made to return a million uu he owes me. Please beware, Ryan.
Trife
Forum Irregular

Re: The Måster-scammer

He's in TC so you might want to get ahold of TC/TL leaders to talk this over with them. Perhaps an agreement might be made.

Short of that, he has some nice planets :)
streaker
Forum Newbie

Trife wrote:He's in TC so you might want to get ahold of TC/TL leaders to talk this over with them. Perhaps an agreement might be made.

I did message his commander and the alliance leader of the cohort to send them the address to this thread to explain why I massed him, but I jumped back into pergutory before they had a chance to respond. Btw he does have some nice u.p. planets. I'm selling this location for free. LOL.
Steve the Wraith
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan

streaker wrote:
Trife wrote:He's in TC so you might want to get ahold of TC/TL leaders to talk this over with them. Perhaps an agreement might be made.

I did message his commander and the alliance leader of the cohort to send them the address to this thread to explain why I massed him, but I jumped back into pergutory before they had a chance to respond. Btw he does have some nice u.p. planets. I'm selling this location for free. LOL.
How can you sell something that is free? :shock:
streaker
Forum Newbie

OK bad choice of words. I'm giving this location for free.
The Master
Forum Newbie

I would first like to introduce my self. I am John Heltcher, 17 and is the owner of "The Master" account. However I would like to report that I bought this account a few months ago, from my neighbor as he was going to University for a price of £15. So I have no clue about the finical transactions this account has come across in the past, and therefore had no idea in the funniest what you were going on about. It was only thanks to my alliance that I was able to find this thread and have been spending the past few days trying to log on to this forum.

I would like to apologies to you firstly as I had no clue that the previous owner of this account has done this type of transaction with you, otherwise I would not have bought it. I would also like to say the reason I changed the name of the account is to show new ownership. I am also sorry to say, but the previous owner is currently un-avliable as he is within the USA, due to the fact he was able to gain a University scholarship to there.
Now that I have explained the circumstances I am within I would like to ask you if we could resolve this manor in a simple and reasonable way.
Many Thanks,
John Heltcher AKA "The Master"
streaker
Forum Newbie

I can't say that I believe you are someone else, but the fact of the matter is the account you own has 1 mill of my uu that doesn't belong there. So I suggest that we arrange a way to return those uu's to me, and you figure out a way to get partially refunded by your neighbor for the dirty account he sold you. Otherwise l'm gonna sit on your account until you delete or I get my mill back. Further more I think you would have sent me a message in ascended asking me why I was working on descending you, but I still think you are the same person despite what you say, cuz you know I'm not gonna give up. Nice try!
The Master
Forum Newbie

OK then well, I have to admit I am not the same person, that did this to your account. So therefore I believe the debt dose not lie with me as I am the new owner. I feel that it is first a ashame that you are picking on me like this as you know the predicament I am in, and at the moment you are being unsportsmanlike. And seeing as you massed me for no reason making me lose all of my defense and spies, whilst you raided me and took my uu, I think that more than equally covers the amount of uu that I ow you.

All I am asking is that we could let this lie, with no more arguments and no more massing.
Steve the Wraith
Forum Irregular

I have a idea. Streaker how much UU in total you raided from The Master? Once you find the total then subtrack that from the 1 million UU and then he still owes you the remaining since you already raided from him. Then you two can drop this and be on your own ways.
The Master
Forum Newbie

Could you also deduct the amount of damage that you have done to my account as that is a lot of naq that could have been spent on gaining your uu for this pay back idea.
Steve the Wraith
Forum Irregular

The Master wrote:Could you also deduct the amount of damage that you have done to my account as that is a lot of naq that could have been spent on gaining your uu for this pay back idea.
Maybe, only if both sides agree. Are you willing you agree with this idea?
The Master
Forum Newbie

I am kinda OK, as long as the settlement isn't that large, if I can receive a apology for the unnesscary massing that I received and if this record of this incident dose not affect my deals with this account in the future (i.e. a blank record). Then I am fine to the idea.
streaker
Forum Newbie

Add <thomas.fitzgerald@hotmail.co.uk> to your msn. You will see that he is calling himself The Måster, and wishing his friends good luck in the war. This is the msn account I sold my uu's to. You can see this address in my first post. So this proves that the former Thor Tom is in fact the guy that scammed me of my $$. So this B.S. of changing your name to show new ownership of this account is a crock. As I said before I need 1 million uu's returned to my account or suffer the consequences. As far as an apology for massing you I'm LMAO.
Steve the Wraith
Forum Irregular

streaker wrote:Add <thomas.fitzgerald@hotmail.co.uk> to your msn. You will see that he is calling himself The Måster, and wishing his friends good luck in the war. This is the msn account I sold my uu's to. You can see this address in my first post. So this proves that the former Thor Tom is in fact the guy that scammed me of my $$. So this B.S. of changing your name to show new ownership of this account is a crock. As I said before I need 1 million uu's returned to my account or suffer the consequences. As far as an apology for massing you I'm LMAO.
Like I said subtract the UU you raided him and you will get the total that he still owes you.
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

Sorry to say but I have seen the same email address calling themselves the master.

It would be better if TC did not allow this kind of player in their alliance. Not just a scammer that takes some naq but one that does money deals and then scammes you....I dont think SGW needs players like this and also adds a bad light on your alliance TC.
I AM

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”