#Tauri Uprising (alliance)!!!

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Sex Panther
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Warhead
Race: 100% Human
ID: 36462

#Tauri Uprising (alliance)!!!

I have begun an all tauri/tollan alliance as i've wanted to for a long while. Currently it is named #Tauri Uprising.

It is strictly tauri and tollan! As long as I am apart of it, That will not change!

It will have minimum requirements (some I have specified in alliance listings), and If there is a lot of... noOb interest :? I would certainly look to start a training alliance.

Anyway Please check it out! #Tauri Uprising
Any help in getting it up and running is much apreciated!

"Strength through unity!" A nice alliance motto.

Courtesy of a great movie "V for Vendetta"! haha hopefully some of you agree. 8)
Sex Panther
Forum Irregular

Re: #Tauri Uprising (alliance)!!!

Feedback would be great fellow taurians and Tollanians! :smt069
Sex Panther
Forum Irregular

Closed

im not sure how to close this topic.

So ANYWAY, i have disbanded this alliance basicly because ppl are threatening me.
Last edited by Sex Panther on Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enter Shikari
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: fs.....there good people
Race: Irish
ID: 1909863

Well i have been a tauri/tollan since i began i cant really leave my allaince but who threatened you? :?

EDIT just saw when this thread was made....are these forums ever used the tollan/tauri ones?
Sex Panther
Forum Irregular

I could say their names, but id rather just leave it at a couple of ppl from the tauri alliance who didnt like me saying, my alliance would be the true tauri alliance. By which i meant the only darn alliance with only tauri and tollan, point made.

And they were more of a you better watch your mouth sort of threat.

:smt033

and no they probably aren't used much. can you see why there isnt a tauri alliance with only tauri lol.
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

First you try and steal our alliance members and then use my name in your little....thing, there.

Id say the 2 main reasons you got threatend, (and I dunno who buy, but I can take a guess), was because

A) You sent recruiting messages to our members and 2) You are telling THE TAURI ALLIANCE possible longest standing alliance in the game, that your the true tauri alliance.

And yes, I saw your many spies 8) Might wanna reconsider those. Just a friendly tip :lol:
Sex Panther
Forum Irregular

It's a good movie, what can I say.

And yeh ok fair enough, I shouldn't have been a **Filtered** about the whole issue.

Honoustly i didnt realise the tauri alliance was the original alliance and any of that, so fair enough, you have loyal members. Nothing to worry about then.

Plus I'm not gonna make an alliance now anyway as clearly
1) I have upset people.
2) would rather not be massed.
3) Like to learn from my mistakes by being warned.

So I have been warned and know where I stand.

I shant bother anyone with it again.
311 [TA]
Forum Expert
ID: 0

the ta, believes your previous comment

we wish u luck ............. judo settle down, he came to reason, lol

i wish you luck in your future ...............
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
311 [TA]
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Judochop wrote:GOD... not fair.

judo, we are not deatheaters..............

we try to be good, but when draco malfoy comes our way, we will get em good okay..........
Last edited by 311 [TA] on Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Sex Panther
Forum Irregular

Thank you 311.

Good luck for your alliance in the future!

And judochop. I think we got off on the wrong foot.

Like all people I mean well.

Peace to the tauri alliance
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular
ID: 1337

so the TA won't war with a great alliance like the DDE but when someone tries to make a real Tauri Alliance they bash him down.... pathetic. REK should just smash you and get it over with.
Boooby
Forum Regular
ID: 96133

Obsidian311- wrote:so the TA won't war with a great alliance like the DDE but when someone tries to make a real Tauri Alliance they bash him down.... pathetic. REK should just smash you and get it over with.

Id pay to see that

I dont think they bashed him down, they didnt even touch em

Oh I have an idea, why dont u go thru their list and start massing, I mean with that army size you could do wonders
FREE THE BOOBIES (Sula nebouxii)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Obsidian311- wrote:so the TA won't war with a great alliance like the DDE but when someone tries to make a real Tauri Alliance they bash him down.... pathetic. REK should just smash you and get it over with.

*sigh* Can we have one day when you guys are not trying to dare us to fight? The Tauri Alliance does NOT fight pointless wars. Quite frankly, I don't want to lose a month of my life randomly massing the few idiots who decide to keep building defenses and farming everyone else. Just not on my to-do list.

Relating to this situation, we mainly talked with this player because he was actively recruiting our players and, through his insinuations, was insulting our alliance. So, we talked to him and made him see reason, not through violence, but through negotiation (or counting off our army sizes...something like that).
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular
ID: 1337

Mathlord wrote:

*sigh* Can we have one day when you guys are not trying to dare us to fight? The Tauri Alliance does NOT fight pointless wars. Quite frankly, I don't want to lose a month of my life randomly massing the few idiots who decide to keep building defenses and farming everyone else. Just not on my to-do list.

Relating to this situation, we mainly talked with this player because he was actively recruiting our players and, through his insinuations, was insulting our alliance. So, we talked to him and made him see reason, not through violence, but through negotiation (or counting off our army sizes...something like that).

talked? him and vendetta both admitted that he was threatened.... hmm i used to be in TATS so i know how things go and i know that you fight pointless wars as i was part of a few. but o well have fun guys... and to Boooby you would be surprised what someone with my army size could do.
Boooby
Forum Regular
ID: 96133

Hmmm to be honest I wasnt sure about that Obsidian, but I do know from fact and personal experience that, that kind of army size cant back up much talk. But im sure your CO and your alliance can do it for you, so nothing to worry about, go on with your bussiness :)
FREE THE BOOBIES (Sula nebouxii)

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”