Picture Change

Ronin
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Picture Change

In light of the recent main title picture change, which by the way is impressive, i would like to suggest the possibility of changing the right hand side picture for each race, such as for example this picture for the Tau'ri:

But with the writing cropped off.

Hope everyone is in agreeance

Ronin
Quantum Wars will fall beneath me.....

I think the Tauri one is a little naff, but I like the Goa'uld one. I don't know about the other two.
THE SAZ
Fledgling Forumer

Hmmmmmm... that's bizzare. When I was in college earlier the new banner with the cool pic showed up when I visited the site. But now I'm back home, I seem to have the old one again. Has it been changed back? Or is my computer just screwing with me again...

Be careful of who you choose to attack. Choose wrongly, and face the wrath that is THE SAZ.
Ronin
Forum Newbie

I reckon it cud be your computer.....

Anyway wat do you people think, should more dynamic (but low memory) pics replace the current ones, well at least the tauri on anyway....

Ronin

P.S. By the way SAZ, um my little recon was not intended as a threat against u, i just like knowing the status of my 'opponents', oh plus getting _Apophis_ to do it.........not cool....... but all in good spirit! :D
THE SAZ
Fledgling Forumer

Yeah, prob is my wretched computer again... or perhaps the browser. Yep, just checked. It works on Internet Explorer but not on Firefox... perhaps forum can look into it at some point, I do prefer the new banner. :)

Well I hope you found the into you needed from me Ronin, you're lucky I choose not to retaliate, I could have done alot of damage. Keep that in mind eh? ;)

Saz

Be careful of who you choose to attack. Choose wrongly, and face the wrath that is THE SAZ.
Ronin
Forum Newbie

Thats what i am curious about, why didn't you choose to retaliate, your spies whould have wiped the floor with me..... just curious :P

Ronin
THE SAZ
Fledgling Forumer

I have bigger people after me than you currently my dear. You are no threat to me. Believe me, I know. Sabotage is my biggest threat, and with your level 3 and 24 operatives... well... I could crush you. But I'm in a good mood, so I'm choosing not too. :D

Ronin
Forum Newbie

Well i see you have been scoping me out, but your information is a bit outdated, i am taking your pearls of wisdom and building up my Covert Force, but it isn't nice to underestimate people, as you know i know you could crush me, i like a challenge... :P

And i guess i should be thankful for your good mood! :D due to your feminine good nature! :) but with all these high profile people on your back, i reckon libra will take care of them for you!!

Ronin

*Hopes to stay on SAZ's good side :( *
THE SAZ
Fledgling Forumer

Ah, fear not Ronin, I have no quarell with you. I was simply stating the facts and warning you of the consequences shoud I find you've been spying on me again. ;) Also, I know my info is a day old, but I couldnt be bothered to go do it again, must save covert capacity you understand :) I won't even set Libra on you ;)

You can stay on my good side for now ;)

Saz

ps. I didnt realise you were in the EPA. Does that mean you shouldnt have been spying (or trying to) on me anyway? :p

Ronin
Forum Newbie

Um, where u find out i was a member of the EPA?

Ronin
THE SAZ
Fledgling Forumer

I have people everywhere....

Ronin
Forum Newbie

BIG LOL

I know who told you, someone by the name of _Apophis_!

But the EPA had nothing to do with your attacks, thats for certain, it was the Tauri Alliance, but i am more of a silent member.....

Ronin
SGC_Replicators

are we suggesting to change the top right thing block thingy in the corner with that

actaully i like it i dont care if it doesnt suit the gould/asgard/replicator who cares. you have my vote
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

THE SAZ wrote:Yeah, prob is my wretched computer again... or perhaps the browser. Yep, just checked. It works on Internet Explorer but not on Firefox... perhaps forum can look into it at some point, I do prefer the new banner. :)

it's the fact that firefox has a cache that allows it to save websites in the form they are viewed first, if you clear the cache i think it should fix itself

i've had the cache allow me to view a page that was offline...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
THE SAZ
Fledgling Forumer

Ah didnk think of that! It seems to be workin now anyways. :D Thanks Psi!

Return to “Suggestions Archive”