Withdrawing from the bank

Kateaclysmic
Forum Grunt
Alliance: HVE
ID: 1911075

Withdrawing from the bank

When you deposit into the bank you can copy and paste in the amount you wish to deposit, with commas separating the thousands. I just had 3 billion naq in the bank, and I copied the number in the bank and pasted it into the withdraw box, and it only took out some of the naq! Then I was entering 9999999999 to try to get as much out as possible, and it was only taking out 999,999,999 at a time. This means I had to withdraw three times minimum just to get my naq out, and fortunately no one attacked me while I was doing this and I was able to buy my covert level, but other people might not be so lucky. You should be able to withdraw all your naq simply, then spend it instead of having to muck around and possibly get attacked due to the time it's taken.

Similarly, you can only buy 9,999 weapons at a time, which is annoying, but not really a bug.
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Re: Withdrawing from the bank

you can enter 12numbers int he withdraw box... which is 999billion unless youve got more than that in the bank.. which would be god damn ridiculous.. it shouldn't be a problem
Kateaclysmic
Forum Grunt

But there are commas between them if you copy and paste, so that's three extra characters. Anyhow, I'll type the number in in the future, but it would be better if you could do it quickly instead, just like you can deposit all of your money in a click, you could withdraw it all in one click or one copy/paste.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

if you want to withdraw everything, just hold in the "9" key... it doesnt matter if the resulting number is larger than what you have in bank, it will still withdraw everything...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Zeratul wrote:if you want to withdraw everything, just hold in the "9" key... it doesnt matter if the resulting number is larger than what you have in bank, it will still withdraw everything...

yup thats what i do, just like when spying
Kateaclysmic
Forum Grunt

Thanks.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”