Ascended Pergatory

Suggest any improvements
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Ascended Pergatory

Not sure what else to add, i think it would be good to have some kind of pergatory on ascended as well... To help players who just started ascended and don't know yet how to play...

Maybe army limit, just like main pergatory?

What do you think?
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Re: Ascended Pergatory

Omoc wrote:Not sure what else to add, i think it would be good to have some kind of pergatory on ascended as well... To help players who just started ascended and don't know yet how to play...

Maybe army limit, just like main pergatory?

What do you think?

Perfect idea, then we can make ascended slightly more dangourous too, more war like! Good idea sir...that way noone can complain they are being bullied, and people can kick peoples ass if they are being naughty and if you wanna sit off and build in peace for a while you can...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I don't think it's a good idea.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Mato
Forum Expert

maybe another SWAT alliance hideout ... lmao
TacticalCommander
Forum Regular
Race: Saige
ID: 8742

no

Ascension is already Pergatory
-no market
-no direct ability to send resources
-you only get the AT you generate
GLORY TO THE GOD ALMIGHTY!
I am not being aggressive, I am being dominant.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

If you want to be free from the attacks of the ascension realm, then descend yourselves. Main is Ascension Purgatory. You cannot be touched by the ascension accounts if you have none. I don't like Main Pergatory any better.
Mato
Forum Expert

Mojo Rising wrote:If you want to be free from the attacks of the ascension realm ....... You cannot be touched by the ascension

tell me when was the last time you were successfully hit? let me guess you dont remember .... you are the one who cannot be touched, and you are the one free from the attacks ... so you are in "pergatory"
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Mato wrote:
Mojo Rising wrote:If you want to be free from the attacks of the ascension realm ....... You cannot be touched by the ascension

tell me when was the last time you were successfully hit? let me guess you dont remember .... you are the one who cannot be touched, and you are the one free from the attacks ... so you are in "pergatory"

Last time I was hit was Aug 06, 2007. I believe Mojo will have plenty of logs of him being hit too.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Hensenshi wrote:
Mato wrote:

Last time I was hit was Aug 06, 2007. I believe Mojo will have plenty of logs of him being hit too.

LOL i bet!, i mister fast raiser
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
| Nemesis |
Fledgling Forumer

hmmmmm lets NOT

and besides there wouldnt be any point to it ascension is pretty simular to perg anyway
Give a man the means to start a fire and he can stay warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life!
Mato
Forum Expert

Hensenshi wrote:
Mato wrote:

a successful hit? or n00b's futile attempt?

selling your defence and beng hit doesn't count
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

Mato wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:
Mato wrote:

Really? And why is that? I put myself at risk by doing so and someone was able to take advantage of it. If you played the server, you might have been able to take advantage of it too. Come play the server. Ascend again. Or leave the server, give up your bonuses in main and go away.
Mato
Forum Expert

Mojo Rising wrote:
Mato wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:
Mato wrote:

Really? And why is that? I put myself at risk by doing so and someone was able to take advantage of it. If you played the server, you might have been able to take advantage of it too. Come play the server. Ascend again. Or leave the server, give up your bonuses in main and go away.

Lord Mato [ The Legion ]
Incarnate of the INDU

I still have 2 ascension to complete my task. And I wont ascend with minimum. But I wont sacrifice too much. my last 2 ascensions were 300k APP ones and I think that is above average. my next one will be 700k one. not sure about the last one though. I play the server more than you do. I m not the one with 2000 AT. I have to fight my way every day in order to keep up with those who are buying DMU for naq.

PS:I understand your frustration , but dont compare me to those who are rank 2000+.
Mukasa
Forum Addict

Mato wrote:maybe another SWAT alliance hideout ... lmao

:lol: :lol: :lol: nice one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

If your below rank 1k your pretty much safe from anyone anyway.

Return to “Suggestions”