Long Time No Talk (Please Read If I've Ever Been Friends Wit

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Dean_S
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Long Time No Talk (Please Read If I've Ever Been Friends Wit

Please Admins And Mods Leave This Message Here For A While And Let Me Post My Last Topic In Peace.

I no i av been a (fool Dean?) in the last year, i am really sorry for that. This game as really made me think how horrible i have been to people and how big of a (fool again?) ive been at times but then i think how nice ive been to people like huxley, bex, luke, gasper, eix and many others which ive never left and stood next to.

The thing is i heard something about huxley, walking away from me when i am down. Alex just remember when everyone hated you but me and your friends, i never walked away from you. It reallly made me feel sick when i got told this. I thought i could trust you more than anyone in this game but many be not.

There are other people which have walked away from me when i have done nothing to them but help them just because they dont want to get massed, it as really shown me who i can trust... you can be friends with me when i av 1 of the biggest army sizes in the game but when im no one and everyone hates me... your no where to be seen

Eix, you have really shown me what i good mate you have been. There was ALOT of poeple against me and you stayed next to me. You have really shown me how good of friend you have been, I gave you 20 to 30mill uu and im glad i give it you, i no u lost 10mill during this little war cause of me and im sorry, ill send you 7trillion next time i see you to get you back to 75mill and hope you can start a good account with this :D you have gained 1 of the biggest turst with me mate. It means alot to me :D:D

Adam, god u loan me 30mill uu a while back and i will always thank you for that you gained the more trust anyone as on this game but metal_messiah. you stayed be me all the way through this game and with me while im down and ill like thank you for that. you will always be a friend to me mate :D

Bex n frazz, god becky we go well back and you have never turned you back on me, even when cork was massing me lol... i wish you all the best luck in life :D n frazz u av always been there to make me laugh wen im down at times n i liked to thank you that.

The People Who Were Against Me, im sorry for being a ( thesaurus.com ) to those who ad reasons to mass me like bad wolf for massing 1 of his members or insulting a friend or sumit. but all those who massed me cause u call me a cheater or a multi, thats aload of **Filtered**.

IF I CHEATED ADMIN WOULD BAN ME

IF IM A MULTI ADMIN WOULD BAN ME

but im not banned, but i av no respect for you. There are bigger cheats in the game even as your allies why not think who they are

some of them are the biggest in the game. and i no this because i no they cheated. ive told some people about whast i no but i av no proff except what he got people to do. so ill keep my mouth shut :D

anyways id like to thank you all for lettin me av a gd time on this game. and making me relies this game as wasted my time

since i got massed a stoped playing and i avnt want log on at all tbh

SO THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR MASSING ME :D:D:D

Profanity edited Dean. Dusty
Dean_S
Forum Elite

Re: Long Time No Talk (Please Read If I've Ever Been Friends Wit

btw theres alot of other friends which mean alot to me, ive just had enough of this game to keep writing sorry
Penguin People
Forum Newbie

i was the first one to read this , and i guess it was like. good of u to say the stuff.. i dont knwo the people u were talkin about except huxleyt , and i only know him by the name...
i dunno u that well or anythin , but u shud be a missed player i my book , even if others dont miss ya ..
g luck bud
dave
!Encore
Fledgling Forumer

sad to see you leave dean, you always were worth a good few laughs on the forums. good luck m8.

In the end its just a game. no one knows whos on the other side of these words and the truths hard sometimes. Keep your head up sunny jim ;) n remember my e-mail :).

- Everyones Friendly'est Friend Encore....
Selling UU for £/$. Lowest Prices.
Dean_S
Forum Elite

tbh once ive done a few things which i owe to peoeple, ill be giving my account away and starting a new email and disappearing for good.

SO :D
Jeffsupersaiyan
Fledgling Forumer

hmmm well since your quitting . log in and broker me your UU. just kidding . well good luck . oh and you can be a ( profanity ) on my game if you want . im for freedom of speech .

Edited. Profanity. Dusty
TacticalCommander
Forum Regular
Race: Saige
ID: 8742

......you know I never did like you after you massed my MS....over a year ago now.....twice it was...and threatening to do so repeatedly over the course of the next few months....and I never did really respect the way you treated other players the way you have been.

I'm glad to see your turning over a new leaf so to speak.

I forgive you.
I hope you keep your clean slate nice and shiny.

May your new life bring you new friends and new adventures.

TC
GLORY TO THE GOD ALMIGHTY!
I am not being aggressive, I am being dominant.
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I didn't like the way you behaved in-game, or the way you massed a friend of mine, which is why I participated in the hit on your account.

Your goodbye seems genuinely heartfelt and sincere though.. so good luck with RL and everything.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Hansbrough
Forum Expert

hmm..

this is the side of you dean that I've heard and seen good things from. This is the Dean_S I'm sorry to be losing from the game.
Penguin People
Forum Newbie

i thought id reply to say how people are acting towards this , and change my view accordingly ..
seems like people are giving mixed views towars u , some of peace , some of war , but all forgivin in the end ..
sounds like its all goin swimminly .. so to speak ..
looks like ur bein forgiven by a lot of people who wanna pay tribute to ya
dave
Dean_S
Forum Elite

Mordack wrote:I didn't like the way you behaved in-game, or the way you massed a friend of mine, which is why I participated in the hit on your account.

Your goodbye seems genuinely heartfelt and sincere though.. so good luck with RL and everything.

thank you, im happy that the reason you hit me was because of this. and i dont care about losing naq and men about it

the reason is cause u ad a good reason

Thank u
Madness81
Forum Irregular

good luck with rl. i do hope you return the uu to adam ? hes been waiting for it for sometime.

With that you clear the books with me.

once again good luck in rl.
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

Sad to see you go mate :(

I only really knew you "after you became a ( profanity )" apparently, so for me to have not seen that and liked you regardless you couldnt have been that bad :P

And dont start a new email, your barely on as it is >.< :?

Anyways, best of luck with life and all that jazz, and I hope to see you return some day soon. :-)

Edited. Profanity. Dusty.
Dean_S
Forum Elite

Madness81 wrote:good luck with rl. i do hope you return the uu to adam ? hes been waiting for it for sometime.

With that you clear the books with me.

once again good luck in rl.

tbh im thinkin of giving my account to adam lmao
GunZ
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Genesis
Race: System Lord your God
ID: 1902907

I do not know you as a person, and I never spoke to you or knew you except as an adversary. This is a game and in the game I detested you , but alas again it is a game .

If you are truly leaving I wish you good fortune and the very best in all things in life.
GENESIS IS RECRUITING !
Field Marshall wrote:Trying to decide whether you are "GunZ the Protector" or "GunZ the Destroyer"...because however evil it is, the speed at which it's been done is unseen and brilliant! How on earth is a whole Empire scared of you :-"
Spoiler

Return to “Quitting....”