Dear mods

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Dear mods

lol always wanted to say that. anyways to the point.

Your mod rights are as followed.
You have the right to be respected as a user, and that's it!
Some of you need to take a nice long drink of beer, and walk around the block, and cool off.
That being said there are a few thing uncalled for. However! You are suppose to live upto a higher standard, it's what you wanted when you wanted the job.

So statements like this by freespirit, piss me royally off.

[19:44] <FreeSpirit> she keeps acting like she still is one and to be honnest one more post from her like that and ill write as mod that only mods have the right to act as a mod

You should be happy, you should want people to self mod themselves, or have others advice them too, unless you really are looking for a power trip, which you may be doing.

As for you( general most mods but not all mods) refering to people as Trolls. Now if i were a mod, i'd bann you for that. You ineffect are insulting everyone, the same as if you called a black man, ... or a white man ..., or a women a ... You have to clean up your own act before you can attempt to clean up others. ( Don't throw stones in glass houses)

[19:49] <adminhere> i believe personally (although i am not pookie) mods should be like firefighters -- fight fires only. dont go around putting out cigarettes :)

Now i completly agree with this don't go making a mountain out of a mole hill.

[19:50] <Eriond^justforFS> the mods need to start posting who they warned and why again the warnings issued thread in mod room was last updated 4 days ago

I think this should be a PUBLIC SECTION, so that the public can watch your actions.

As for mods that continue to do service the forums, Well no one is holding a gun to your head.
However the majoritly i do thank cause you been doing a good job, Such as, the Ascension, Q and market mods, to the others i don't normally look at your sections, well and bazzy, he does some crazy stuff lol.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”