Login problem

Sabben
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Login problem

Ok - I know that this has been posted somewhere, but i cannot find it. My friend is getting this error

Web Utilities
WebShell3

DB Utilities
phpMyAdmin - Admin interface for MySQL
phpPgAdmin Admin interface for PostgreSQL

Change your POP3 password

I can't figure out what to do - renewed IP, power cycled modem, browser is firefox. still getting that error when going to the main site. can anyone help?
Sabben
Forum Irregular

ok - we managed to fix it - removed some game called THE MACHINE
and now it works
Sabben
Forum Irregular

OK - now one of my other friends is getting this error - does anyone know what is causing it???
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

i think thats what happens when you enter the wrong url.

try

http://www.stargatewars.com/index.php

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Ation
Forum Grunt

no it's not the url, because i get from all forms of the url, including the ip address... i used different web broswers as well... the only thing i can think is that stargate server has some wierd protocalls for sending and recieving packets or purhaps it's my isp's router they are using... sometimes i can log into stargatewars.com just fine, other times can't. quantumwars is almost always unable to log into. was there any changes to servers in the past little bit, it's going on like that for about 3 weeks i think...
Nuke 'em all, let God sort it out.

Tickle me pink, and touch my d--- oops i can't say that here.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Ation wrote:no it's not the url, because i get from all forms of the url, including the ip address... i used different web broswers as well... the only thing i can think is that stargate server has some wierd protocalls for sending and recieving packets or purhaps it's my isp's router they are using... sometimes i can log into stargatewars.com just fine, other times can't. quantumwars is almost always unable to log into. was there any changes to servers in the past little bit, it's going on like that for about 3 weeks i think...

yes, there has been a change of servers recently.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Ation
Forum Grunt

hrmzzz... ok, well i haven't notice anything in the past 2days now...

1st of all i was telling u about this bug some time ago. And u Admins said wrong url. Well it isn't. And I'd like to say taht i couldn't log in yesterday on any link for about 15hours then i was too tired of waiting and went to bed.

I am realy pissed off coz i lost surely 100mio if not more. It just in't fair play if u can't log in.
mechwarrior

i get this error nearly every day around the same time. 30 min later its all good again
Ation
Forum Grunt

i am sure that it's the server, or the isp's not updating their server. i would go with sites server

The Deity
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: Ancient
ID: 23494
Location: Alas, Now I'm A Little Further Away From The Sun, But I'm Closer To The Warmth

I've been having the same problem constantly for about 3 days. When I'm at Uni and my laptop and the local Uni computers all come up with that same site. Then at home using my phone line the same site appears. What the hell can be done about this?
Sabben
Forum Irregular

OK - now I am having this same issue - only on main - and only in firefox, stupid IE works fine. Thats messed up
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

i have the same problem in firefox AND IE and i have lost at least 300 million (thats just for the crybabies), i am on NTL for my ISP and i am pretty sure it because they are weak.

-Goo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Hmmm, I tried it out, and that's what comes up when I try to login on IP address: http://65.61.200.114/index.html
Seems like there's some sort of problem with the DNS server, or some redirecting issue or something like that.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

You have to manually flush your dns and then unplug your modem for 2 mins, close your browser and reboot, hassle yes. However, it will stop you from being farmed. Beyond that you can ring your ISP up and tell them that if they do not flush dns more frequently (NTL only do it once every 24 hours) that you will change ISPs, like i am doing. To blueyonder, because they rock.

-Goo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Bugs Archive”