Fledgling Forumer

digits... omg

increase digits on cosmic trade.

that is all.
Sphinx42
Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: digits... omg

You can simply keep hitting F5 and Enter - that is, in FF at least (afraid to ask how many digits you'd need...) :)
Edit: or the method used by many for turbo massing/raiding, that might work as well.
Gone, left, no longer here.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Lucky Starr wrote:You can simply keep hitting F5 and Enter - that is, in FF at least (afraid to ask how many digits you'd need...) :)
Edit: or the method used by many for turbo massing/raiding, that might work as well.

Neither work on ascended.

Some extra digits on cosmic trade, and a number box on the power up screen would be lovely.
Rich™
Forum Regular
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 1908612

Hensenshi wrote:and a number box on the power up screen would be lovely.

already been told this isnt possible.
Rich™ [ α Allegiance ] - 1908612
Living God of the INDU

My Trade Feedback
The WuTang
Fledgling Forumer

no no i hate doing that. just add more digits...

so annoying
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Hensenshi wrote:
Lucky Starr wrote:You can simply keep hitting F5 and Enter - that is, in FF at least (afraid to ask how many digits you'd need...) :)

Some extra digits on cosmic trade, and a number box on the power up screen would be lovely.

Wrong... typing 9999999, clicking the button, hitting F5 and then Enter worked for me... but then, I didn't have to do it for too long :(
Gone, left, no longer here.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Lucky Starr wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:

Wrong... typing 9999999, clicking the button, hitting F5 and then Enter worked for me... but then, I didn't have to do it for too long :(

it works but i got to do it about 1500 times a day! So if you could please add 1-3 more digits that be great.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Rich™
Forum Regular

High Empty wrote:
Lucky Starr wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:

it works but i got to do it about 1500 times a day! So if you could please add 1-3 more digits that be great.

get firefox and remove max field lengths, that's what i do padawan

http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/ (disable toolbar if you aint a webdeveloper and just use context menu)

1tril DMU please
Living God of the INDU

My Trade Feedback
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Lucky Starr wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:

It doesnt work with FF for me...
Anything particular to make it working?
Same goes with tab button and press enter, it doesnt work :@
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
A-Unit
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Åsgard Protectorate
Race: Ninja
ID: 86650

Rich™ wrote:get firefox and remove max field lengths, that's what i do padawan

http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/ (disable toolbar if you aint a webdeveloper and just use context menu)

1tril DMU please

How exactly?
azza002 id=86650
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
Rich™
Forum Regular

no dont it was just a joke *remembers to use smilies more often to indicate jokes*

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Living God of the INDU

My Trade Feedback
darkness5723
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ascended Generations
Race: The Faceless
ID: 5741

Or you could just use Opera because it allows you to bypass the button graying out... woops *trade secret* sorry.
But yea.. with opera you can just spam the enter button and you can buy as many weapons/convert as much dmu as you want.

AND... Forum could add a number box to the powerup page. I'll show him how to do it if he wants lol.
Liquidfoxx
Forum Irregular

If these updates go onto the dev server as well, it would make things nicer for testing considering the huge amounts of DMU over there...
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browser.
A-Unit
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Åsgard Protectorate
Race: Ninja
ID: 86650

Exactly. The dev server is supposed to be accelerated, but it takes way too long to buy weapons and convert DMU on a large scale.
azza002 id=86650
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
Liquidfoxx
Forum Irregular

Hell, it just needs updating. I know the fleet costs are out of whack, digits, and a few other things...
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browser.

Return to “Suggestions”