The Tauri Brotherhood

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Dark_Squall
Forum Newbie

The Tauri Brotherhood

Welcome, I shall not disclose my in game name just yet, but i am starting a brotherhood up, much like an alliance to help excel the Tauri race into a new term of power, I ask only that as many Tauri's join to help in the fight,

It will be simple to join and even more so to adhere too, there will be a system for growth that all must join, small donations all to one account who will distribute it amongst those unfortunate to be attacked.

We will protect our own and destory those that try to get in our way, this is for all those patriots who have chosen to take up the struggle of the Tauri and it will come with many rewards, anyone interested in joining can do so my leaving your msn addy here, do not disclose your in game name to anyone but me, my MSN addy includes "rianson86", thats just so you know it is I you are talking too, Thank You and Good Luck

???
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

Re: The Tauri Brotherhood

So is this an alliance? Or is it more or less a club?
Dark_Squall
Forum Newbie

I cant really say, if you leave your msn addy ill talk to you on there and tell you all about it, it is beneficial and very well worth it

???
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

If it is just another alliance I am not interested, I am happy with my current one. If this is just a group for Tauri then I may be interested. Any ways my MSN is jreider014@hotmail.com even though I am not on much I will try to talk to you.
Fear Of The Duck
Forum Zombie

i have the same problem as jreider. my msn is in my profile.
Dark_Squall
Forum Newbie

Thank You for your interest, I have been unavailable for the past week but i have returned and i am grateful to you, and i will speak to you on MSN if i see you on there, Thanks
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

Sounds kinda scammy to me :/ but w/e
Dark_Squall
Forum Newbie

Nah, this is no scam, just a brilliant idea, it will allow us to have good leverage, and it just sounds kool anyway, imagine being part of it, as soon as your hit you are rebuilt and the guy is massed back and he doesn't know why

Sounds great doesn't it
Fallout
Forum Regular

Dark_Squall wrote:Nah, this is no scam, just a brilliant idea, it will allow us to have good leverage, and it just sounds kool anyway, imagine being part of it, as soon as your hit you are rebuilt and the guy is massed back and he doesn't know why

Sounds great doesn't it

nice one, saying to your own idea brilliant :lol:
Dark_Squall
Forum Newbie

I cant tell if your being carcastic mate but thanks anyway, if you have the read the rest of the thread you must agree it is a brilliant idea, i mean imagine being a master of the universe, lol
Fallout
Forum Regular

nah, its Image
thats all

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”