Ascended Ancient

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Ascended Ancient

Make a deal for 150 tril dmu.
Got the dmu. told me he would pay on the 15th for it, and instead backs out of paying cash, and says he'll go 1 to 1, dmu, 20 days later....

Now he when and attacked me.

Jury is out

But i say hang him out to dry
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Ascended Ancient

What a bad move :lol:
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Is it...

Ascened Ancient?
Spoiler
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

This guy has been a cheat when it comes to cash trades for awhile, good luck HE.
Death is the Road to Awe

Jeffsupersaiyan
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

your mom has been a cheat since you were born. and no this **Filtered** had me massed after we did the transaction this **Filtered** is old. i have never scammed anyone .

Section 5: Language

b. Profanity
The use of profanity on the SGW forums is prohibited at all times. This means swearing, cursing and vulgarity. This includes the use of masking. SGW is a family orientated game and as such the language used must be suitable for children.

Consequence:
The offending user will be given one warning point.

c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin colour, religion or cultural heritage. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section (section 6.)

Consequence:
Minor infringements such as throw away comments, may be ignored or a polite note from a moderator will be issued requesting the user tone it down. More serious cases will result in the issuing of warning points. Very serious comments will be given more warning points. This will be judged with input from the Ombudsperson, Forum Administrators and Moderators.
Last edited by Lore on Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: reason posted

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”