I feel it is time for me to retire

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
mclarenf1
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

I feel it is time for me to retire

This has been a great game and has given me some great experiences over the near 2 years that I have been playing but I just don't have the motivation any more for this and don't want to rebuild my account.

There are many people who I want to thank during my playing time and with most of that time in the The Dark Dominium Empire as one of the founding members of DD2 back when it was reformed by Nick(Furian) and Lord Voldermort.

This was probably my most enjoyable time as I meet many players who I am still friends with in Nigatsu Aka, Jedi Master X, dukeatrides, Lore, Bez, Lee (Reinhart or what ever else he called himself), Lord Mato, Samsalot, weapon X, alpha13snake, kratos.

This then lead to me working as HC of DOC and working to setup up and see it as a great alliance that is now feared as the great alliance we planned it to be.

I then joined THEM thanks to Tommy (tipsy) which with the help of the changes to the ascended server helped to extend my stay in the game a bit longer than before.

I was then given the leadership of Venom to help bring them in as the training alliance of THEM and help to develop many of them and setup the alliance as a top group of players.

This was a great effort I feel and these players at the end of the current war will be some of the next generation of top players I hope. I wish them luck and hope I helped them as best I can and thank everyone I have known while in the game for the fun and great times I have had.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Re: I feel it is time for me to retire

adios.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Mato
Forum Expert

good luck my friend
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Good bye mc.
Take care in RL.
TipsY
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: none
Race: Da Derrty One
ID: 55247

You were a nice guy, have fun, cya on msn. :)
IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE BOAT, IT'S THE MOTION ON THE OCEAN ;)
ArchAngel Decipher
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Nemesis Sect
Race: Ancient
ID: 96117

talked to you a few times on msn while i was in VeNoM.

Have fun in RL, you showed much character and leadership qualities during your time as leader. i hope these qualities help you in the RL. best of luck and if you need anything let me know.

Decipher
ArchAngel Decipher
Living God of the AJNA
Decipher's Trade Feedback

Return to “Quitting....”