Attacking

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
seti god of chaos
Fledgling Forumer

Attacking

I have an idea tell me what you think of it. I was wandering if I put all my available UU into strike (8mil UU). I would not have a def or covert (maybe a little bit of covert) so they could not hit back. Then when me and someone anonymous are both on at the same time they can tell me who has a lot of naq out and I will hit them for it. No one will know that they are with me and they can have a share of the proceeds for spying for me. It will not matter who I hit so alliances dont really matter.

Just wandering what people think of it because I see alot of people that have 50bil or over out quite often?
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Re: Attacking

Well I try and have some Defense. If you have none what will stop players from raiding or farming you. Players can easily sabb your weapons and you will be left with no stike. I would also focus on your UP. Cause if you were to be massed will it be easy for you to get that 8 Million UU back. I mean I was massed twice and it was easy for me to recover cause my UP.
timetravlin13
Fledgling Forumer
Race: System Lord
ID: 1912356

Usually those with 50billion out and not on ppt are among a alliance....so tread lightly....attack can be easily sabbed
Anima
Forum Expert

If you want to do it then I suggest you get a very good covert so you don't get sabb easy and have good UP
Death God
Forum Elder
Race: Repli
ID: 27182

if a wanna go for aminly strike with little to no defence. I would suggest getting your covert and anti covert up to a High ammount
Three there are. One there is. What of the three....
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular
ID: 0

My msn is stuartlzsouthwell@hotmail.com - I might be able to help you, although this strategy works far better when the major alliances aren't at war.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!

Return to “Race General”