Africa and Beyond

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
mondomadmun
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Raoming free with the buffalo
Race: Hybrid
ID: 0

Africa and Beyond

I do not know if this is the right place, or if it really matters,

But I have accepted some work (charity work) in Africa through an organization my real life friend runs. I have wanted to give back to the world for over 30 years and now I have that chance 8) So come January 8th I will be out of the 1st world and into the 3rd. :)

So I have given my account to one of my son's friends... I don't know if he will continue playing or not, but he better *shakes fist*

Don't know where the wind will take me, I may be back, as I have left and returned once before.

Before you all ask who the heck I am, I am Murray, Mad but Mondo. While no-one probably knows me, I have kept up to date with happenings in the SGW world and probably know most of you (or know OF most of you).

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Re: Africa and Beyond

Ciao. Have fun and stay safe.

What group are you going with?
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

That's nice to hear. Best of luck, btw what country are you going to?
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
mondomadmun
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Raoming free with the buffalo
Race: Hybrid

Spacey wrote:Ciao. Have fun and stay safe.

What group are you going with?

My friend works at Volunteering Australia, but I am not sure who exactly the work is through, he just arranged it for me.

Come_Forth wrote:That's nice to hear. Best of luck, btw what country are you going to?

I will be flying in to Johannesburg, South Africa and will be staying in Pretoria for around a month as I have some good friends who live there. I will be doing 3 months volunteer work helping build houses, and social infrastructure throughout Kenyan Villages.

I hope also to be visiting a friend in Zimbabwae after I have finished up in Kenya, but it all depends on how things fair at the time as I have never been to Zimbabwae, and have nothing organised just yet.
brogen_
Forum Newbie

sad story old man :P are you writing a novel?
terrible start.
give elz ur account already!
ID= 1923474
yahoo- jai.herald@yahoo.com
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

:smt006
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

I have a Very Good Memory we traded once (no seriously we did...)

But in all geneuiness I have read most of your posts and gotten the impression your a fellow child of the 60's / 70's , So it saddens me greatly to see you go though we never directly spoke.

Take care in africa, And i Hope you come back feeling a little better about yourself and the world in general :D
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

mondomadmun wrote:I do not know if this is the right place, or if it really matters,

But I have accepted some work (charity work) in Africa through an organization my real life friend runs. I have wanted to give back to the world for over 30 years and now I have that chance 8) So come January 8th I will be out of the 1st world and into the 3rd. :)

So I have given my account to one of my son's friends... I don't know if he will continue playing or not, but he better *shakes fist*

Don't know where the wind will take me, I may be back, as I have left and returned once before.

Before you all ask who the heck I am, I am Murray, Mad but Mondo. While no-one probably knows me, I have kept up to date with happenings in the SGW world and probably know most of you (or know OF most of you).

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

cya m8 u will be missed every1 is and i think there may be a few sgw players from africa ill ask round
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic

Return to “Quitting....”