Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Nuto_vixen wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:
Nuto_vixen wrote:
p.s. why, pray tell did Libra get a capital L from you yet i only a lowercase g? :?

because important things need capitals?

so then... what is the purpose of Melbourne? :P

Just kiddin' kidda ;)

Goo

ahh, Melbourne ain't the capital of Australia though :wink:

-Nuto

-smashes his crystal ball-

Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

GhostyGoo wrote:
Nuto_vixen wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:
Nuto_vixen wrote:
p.s. why, pray tell did Libra get a capital L from you yet i only a lowercase g? :?

because important things need capitals?

so then... what is the purpose of Melbourne? :P

Just kiddin' kidda ;)

Goo

ahh, Melbourne ain't the capital of Australia though :wink:

-Nuto

-smashes his crystal ball-

Goo

you have a crystal ball? ahhh, is this how you moderate the forums?

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
rdb
Forum Grunt

Well Melbourne used to be the capital for around a decade or so and I''ve forgot the point of this thread
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

rdb wrote:Well Melbourne used to be the capital for around a decade or so and I''ve forgot the point of this thread

Hmmm, I think you better check your history books kiddo.

I think you'll find that it has always been Canberra, and Canberra was created to solve the arguments between Sydney and Melbourne over who was to be capital.

Wali

Speaking about attack turns and such..

I just attacked Clogic, who was ranked higher then me and had about 199k naq, i reconned, saw he had lower def action them my strike so i attacking, thinking i'm going to get atleast 100k if not more since their higher then me..

08:11 clogic 45,478 Naquadah stolen 15 2 1 448,488 381,292

Woo.. 45k, thats.. 22.6% of what he had.. doesn't sound right for using 15 turns and having him at a higher ranking then I am..
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

Wali wrote:Speaking about attack turns and such..

I just attacked Clogic, who was ranked higher then me and had about 199k naq, i reconned, saw he had lower def action them my strike so i attacking, thinking i'm going to get atleast 100k if not more since their higher then me..

08:11 clogic 45,478 Naquadah stolen 15 2 1 448,488 381,292

Woo.. 45k, thats.. 22.6% of what he had.. doesn't sound right for using 15 turns and having him at a higher ranking then I am..

did u luckt again to see if he had the rest of the naq?u mite have been unlucky and meaby someone attack't him before u did...because 22% with 15 turns is not so easy to baleave...
Wali

I'm thinking thats what happened, or they banked it.. i went to look again and they had 6k sitting there..

bad timing on my part then =(
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

Wali wrote:I'm thinking thats what happened, or they banked it.. i went to look again and they had 6k sitting there..

it hapens..
wath can i say ...stargate wars is becoming a rush game.... :)
rdb
Forum Grunt

I think you'll find that it has always been Canberra, and Canberra was created to solve the arguments between Sydney and Melbourne over who was to be capital.

Okay Melbourne wasn't the capital but the old parliment house was there so the government was mainly set there until Canberra was built
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

rdb wrote:

Okay Melbourne wasn't the capital but the old parliment house was there so the government was mainly set there until Canberra was built

Ahh, but you didn't say that did you?

chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

forgive_me wrote:
Wali wrote:I'm thinking thats what happened, or they banked it.. i went to look again and they had 6k sitting there..

it hapens..
wath can i say ...stargate wars is becoming a rush game.... :)

aye, had that happen to me one time, really pissed me off too, i was around 500 rank, saw a guy sittin in like the 100 spot with about 500k defense (and i had like 100k attack) but he had 300k naq, so i figure if i get past his defense, i could end up taking about 200k with just 15 turns... so i spent the next 10 min sabotaging the life out of him, finally got him down below my attack, attacked him with 15 turns... and got 2k naq - either some lucky )#%$! beat me and took MY naquadah or he banked... i was devastated, i ended up wasting 15 turns and losing about 50k naq (repair costs, spies lost)
rdb
Forum Grunt

Nuto_vixen wrote:
rdb wrote:

Ahh, but you didn't say that did you?

I got confused because I had to read some weird history book that said Melbourne used to be the capital and I was thinking of that when I originally posted, the book I was reading said the Berlin wall was still up.

Chunkysoup thats preety bad only around 2k for all that work

Return to “Bugs Archive”