New Stargate TV Show

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Traa
Forum Grunt
Race: Ancient

i think it'll be a new story no like sg-1 or sga
hope that the history take place in the asgard galaxy =P
it can be a good show
well i'm waiting 4 it and 4 the movies =)
tomj_302
Suspended
ID: 0

may be in the future
Rokas
Forum Newbie

Well hopefully it will not have anything to do with Ori :) Because yes, they are ridiculously too powerful.
Nor I hope it will be anything like current shows. Although I liked it, but it would be pointless to continue SG1 story on a new show. So some big surprise coming for sure.
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

no, the ori are destroyed when the 2 vids after se10 ends come out. werent teh goauyld too powerful when they wereintroduced?
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
Rokas
Forum Newbie

GAT-X207 wrote:werent teh goauyld too powerful when they wereintroduced?

No because there was Asgard stopping them. And they Goa'uld were weak in universal level. Ofcourse starter Tau'ri was no match even for them.
Last edited by Rokas on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy Kay
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dirtty Dozen for life
Race: Ascended Goauld
Alternate name(s): The Great One, but you can call me Your Majesty or Master

even though SG1 is not as it prime withouth the all -funny Oneil ..I would still love to see ethe end of the anti Ori war
"Everyone's a pacifist between wars! It's like being a vegetarian between meals." - Colman McCarthy
I am an extraordinary trader [ no bragging ] or [ just bragging ] :)
CHECK out my positiveTRADE FEEDBACK: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=45689
who am I ?
Spoiler
I am an ancient SGW player (from the time it was still called SGW), I have been playing since the 4th month, & I've made a name for myself by heavily farming ,raiding & trading - up to 16 hours a day. I was one of the first to reach the first raiding limit: 75 mill, I've had my share of battles & of military brotherhood with the great Dirty Dozen & got some good thrills in battle with Blahh, from The Legion).

Now, I am mostly retired from in-game fighting ,as RL is keeping me VERY busy & most of my friends from the old DD have left SGW.
how I TRADE:
Spoiler
> FAST, EFFICIENT & PROFITABLE:
* I do make a habit of offering the best rates that ANY competition can offer & offering SPECIAL deals to repeat customers
* First come first serve basis, unless reserved TRADE POLICY
* for cash trades - ONLY using paypal
* FAST - ONLY realtime on MSN [andreivictor_radulescu@yahoo.com]
* about selling AT's: I'll accept as soon as I'll be back online (max 24 hours, usually less)
* if you have ANY problems adding me on msn [andreivictor_radulescu@yahoo.com] - check this out http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums ... 22aeb036c/
OR add my alternate msn [jimmy1k@hotmail.com]
OR pm me via the forum PM OR in game grounded (id 59620)
- over 1 000 mill uu & 1 700 trill Naq traded on the Black Market
pogopolis
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Åsgard Order Êlite
Race: Ancient
ID: 35456

Wait for the movies.

Go check out

http://www.gateworld.net

Learn to play guitar for real, chump.
Kesl
Forum Grunt
Race: Anceint Goa'uld
ID: 1968958

I really want the Ori to be destroy. The pormble is with SG is the fight against the Ori is nearly finish. What I mean is, it takes about 8 season to win against the Goa'uld.
Rokas
Forum Newbie

Well I do not say I dont want Ori storyline ending, but it will be done in movies I believe. Just hopefully it will not be reintroduced in new show.
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

I dunno. SG-1 has slowly been declining somewhat.
First they can O'neill.
Then they eliminate the Goauld (Well cept for Ba'al. hes a smart SoB).
Season 9 was pretty bad. They added Mitchell which in my mind was sorta.... odd (He was a kid going "Whoopie. SG-1 ,SG-1. *Starts crying* Bwaaaaaahumphhumph. I GOT to have it with teh same members.)
Season 10 is a HUGE improvement over 9...... I personally think a diferant enemy would have made it better..... but i digress. We will se how the new one turns out.
P.S. No offence to any fans i offended.
Eva of the Void
Forum Newbie

This is what happens season 10 last season of SG-1 ever, then they make 2 movies, 1 movie "wraps up the Ori storyline" they probably kill em, the second movie is a "stand alone movie" and to fans delight, it is SG-1 fighting the goa'uld, then after they have made the two movies they rush into production of the third series.

Here is the official GateWorld description of the stargate movies:

Wright unveils SG-1 movie titles

Monday - January 15, 2007 | by Darren Sumner

The titles for the first two Stargate SG-1 movies have been revealed!

Executive producer Brad Wright shared the movies' working titles in a new interview at StargateSG1.com.

Stargate: The Ark of Truth is being written by SG-1 executive producer Robert C. Cooper, who will also direct it. The film will start principal photography on April 15, with a shooting schedule of roughly four weeks.

"That's going to be the story that [Cooper] wanted to end the season with," Wright said. "It's going to be a big, splashy feature film." The movie will tie up the 2-year Ori storyline from the television series.

"It is a great story," Wright said. "It's a big story. It involves travelling to the Ori galaxy."

Stargate: Continuum will follow as a stand-alone story, written by Wright. Long-time Stargate director Martin Wood is expected to be tapped to direct the film, which Wright hopes will prove that the SG-1 franchise can support an on-going series of movies.

"My movie is a stand-alone," he said. "And what I hope to prove is it's the first in a string of movies that can continue the SG-1 legacy. ... I hope it's the first of many 2-hour movies, direct-to-DVD or bigger. I think we can show -- and I hope the audience shows by buying the DVDs! -- that the franchise still has a long way to go."

Wright also confirmed that Ben Browder, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, and Claudia Black have signed on for both films. (A deal with Beau Bridges was apparently being pursued when the interview was filmed in December, but the producer was not sure if it had been signed yet.)

Much of the SG-1 crew will also return behind the scenes.

The films are expected to be released on DVD next fall, but MGM's final plans have yet to be announced. Wright also expressed confidence that a deal would be struck from them to be broadcast on television at some point.

Return to “The TV room”