Login problem

Sabben
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:i think thats what happens when you enter the wrong url.

try

http://www.stargatewars.com/index.php

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

OK - i didn't realize that i didn't have /index.php in my link - doing this fixes the problem
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

GhostyGoo™ wrote:You have to manually flush your dns and then unplug your modem for 2 mins, close your browser and reboot, hassle yes. However, it will stop you from being farmed. Beyond that you can ring your ISP up and tell them that if they do not flush dns more frequently (NTL only do it once every 24 hours) that you will change ISPs, like i am doing. To blueyonder, because they rock.

-Goo™

For those who don't know how, here's how:
Go to your start-menu, and choose run. Type cmd and hit enter. You'll get a command prompt. There you type the following: ipconfig /flushdns
I'd close the browser beforehand, just to be on the safe side.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

Web Utilities
WebShell3

DB Utilities
phpMyAdmin - Admin interface for MySQL
phpPgAdmin Admin interface for PostgreSQL

Change your POP3 password

Kept getting the above message for about 6 hrs today: i tried with firefox and IE, i tried typing in the urls suggested here and I even reset my broadband modem. it just starting working after i kept trying every so often.
THOR: The Replicators will soon consume all that they can within our home galaxy. Yours will be next.

O’NEILL: I thought we were too primitive to consume?
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Did you flush your dns as advised?

-Goo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Bugs Archive”