Twitchy's bragging

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Re: Twitchy's bragging

thank you skunky
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Twitchy wrote:thank you skunky

No, problem mate.

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
killtacular
Forum Addict

Jack wrote:
killtacular wrote:
Zeratul wrote:killtacular, jack's blue color is the ombudsman color... the darker blue is the regular mod color (they cant ban), the pink is race mod color, the dark green is the global mod color (these can ban), and the orange is the admin color (they can do everything...) our yellow is a chaotic element, but our powers are those of a regular global mod...

also, bans wont happen unless they are deserved... so it isnt abuse of power unless the ban is undeserved... and if you think a ban is unjust, contact jack...

sorry mere dancing. just wanted a yes/no thanks for the 2 step
Your in the respect group dont treat me as an idiot.

Stop being a smartass, and pay attention.

My post was an obvious no. You thought I was super mod based on something Twitchy said, my reply completely dispelled that, thus an indirect no. There's no undertone or facial expression needed. Only simple math skills.

Smartass? No wonder I didn't vote for a spammer to put you in the position you are in now. Were does math skills come into play ? oh wait my intellect is being challenged LOL. I misread a sentence and found somethings about you I had a question about. Dance around them if you may but you do have the powers of a mod/ supermod what ever you call it. Or am I not correct.
killtacular
Forum Addict

Just close this as its become a flame fest. That way I can stay level headed and not say things I shouldn't. I have no idea why we have a section like this anyways. Doesn't do any good to even speak these days.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Jack wrote:Kinda helps to have the ability to "spy" on the mods, in order to make sure they're not doing something they shouldn't. ;)

just as we spy on you... (j/k)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Jack TheBunny Ripper wrote:I cannot challenge that which does not exist.

The math statement was obviously a joke, and had no implications upon your intelligence. It was a subtle remark about the ability of putting 2 and 2 together. Which is an expression, meaning to piece together your information inorder to come to a conclusion. Something you obviously cannot do.

You asked me if I was a supermod, to which I answered no, twice. I am not a supermod, I am the Ombudsman, or mod of the mods, if you will. Kinda helps to have the ability to "spy" on the mods, in order to make sure they're not doing something they shouldn't. ;)

so if you are watching the watchers who watches the watchers, watchers, watcher?

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”